• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

Just once again lacking the cutting edge in final 3rd, then conceding soft goals at the back. 
If we could somehow manage to sort them two issues we’d not be far off. 
Hopefully Akpom can add some more quality, perhaps instead of Fletcher.

So unlucky with the goal. We pressed so well for the entire half. Still not creating enough (any) clear chances but definitely defending better as a team. 

hope we can keep pressing and increase the tempo sometimes in the middle. 

Not a bad 1st half, just toothless yet again offensively. I'd like to see Tav come out of the 3 in midfield and play just off Britt and Fletch.

Playing this formation it's important to get the midfield into the box and get lots of crosses in - we are doing neither at the moment.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on Johnson? I dunno, I don't know why Bettinelli is to blame for it though when there's 3 players in front of him covering that area of the box.

Exactly. Definitely not the fault of Bettinelli

• Like 2