• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

Just now, thatoldchestnut said:

What was said at the after match press conference.

Warnock had a feeling about Browne, were going to play him at some point today anyway.

Fletcher was taken off more as a precaution than anything.

Warnock, Blackwell & Jepson argue a lot

Thought we played excellently today, in our first two games says we out chanced two teams who will both be up there come the end.

Gave special praise to McNair, saying he just gets better and better, as well as Dijksteel & Howson.

Said still need a few more, the players you saw today is the extent of our playing squad.

Disappointed in the way we conceded, but accepts that with the deflection sometimes that happens unfortunately. Said was happy with the way they defended all other set pieces.

Moved to a zonal marking system today and were pleased with how it worked.

Said that they don't want to provide any gimmes, any goal concede has to be earned.

Was happy with the passing today and that "believe it or not" they do want to play football, only when it's right to do so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Was happy with the passing today and that "believe it or not" they do want to play football, only when it's right to do so.

Did Neil read my post earlier on the match day thread...?

On 9/18/2020 at 6:28 PM, DanFromDownSouth said:

In that case....Neil stop launching the ball long. Get it on the ground and play man! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I can only imagine the meltdown here if stojanovic had a game like the Bournemouth keeper. What was he doing?😂He could not catch the ball

and to think that's a previously very highly rated Asmir Begovic.

28 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

What on earth have they been feeding Dijksteel. Hes an absolute destroyer now!

I'm really hoping he's on a contract like Akpom of 3+1 because if Dijksteels on a flat 3 year contract we need to extend it ASAP. Standout defenders in this league go for an absolute truck of money, standout defenders in the fashionable back 3 formation like Kelly or Webster? Bring 2 trucks.

If we don't have an option then renegotiate him up on the scale, we can't let him do what he did to Charlton and get a move as he enters his final year next summer we need to tie that lad down I can't think of many other wide CBs with his pace/strength/ability to read the game in this league right now.

2 hours ago, Brunners said:

Warnock had a feeling about Browne, were going to play him at some point today anyway.

Fletcher was taken off more as a precaution than anything.

Warnock, Blackwell & Jepson argue a lot

Thought we played excellently today, in our first two games says we out chanced two teams who will both be up there come the end.

Gave special praise to McNair, saying he just gets better and better, as well as Dijksteel & Howson.

Said still need a few more, the players you saw today is the extent of our playing squad.

Disappointed in the way we conceded, but accepts that with the deflection sometimes that happens unfortunately. Said was happy with the way they defended all other set pieces.

Moved to a zonal marking system today and were pleased with how it worked.

Said that they don't want to provide any gimmes, any goal concede has to be earned.

strangely Tindall thought we went man to man and very direct today

"There's not too many teams that play this way in the Championship from what I've seen so far. They (Middlesbrough) play a unique way, man-to-man marking, they're a very, very direct side.