oneBoro Forum

MSF Meeting

13 minutes ago, Red Rocket said:

The meeting is set for Monday 21st.

Is there any comments or concerns that people would like raising, anything they would like adding to the agenda?

Jen can you ask them to get the team to win a few games to prevent the need for overnight nappies for some on here? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2
51 minutes ago, Red Rocket said:

The meeting is set for Monday 21st.

Is there any comments or concerns that people would like raising, anything they would like adding to the agenda?

Ask them what VPN they recommend people use to watch the games with that cheap as chips season pass. 

• Haha 2

All sillyness aside thanks for taking this on Jen my only concern at this time is that oneBoro do become a fully recognised member of the MSF.

Hopefully you or mark will let us all know

Also wear a mask and socially distance 😁

• Like 1

I'd like to note my dissatisfaction with the club regarding their approach to non-season ticket holders. Not especially during this spell and everything that's occurred as a result of the Corona virus but the general after thought this segment of the fan base has become for the club. 

Many fans from Teesside work shifts, offshore or live and work away to the point where a season ticket isn't really viable. Ever since the disbanding of the Boro Pride card, there has been nothing but exploitation of this segment of the fan base through extortionate ticket prices. The extended period of not having the opportunity to visit the Riverside will probably finally push a lot of fans away from the club permanently and the club only have themselves to blame.

No Boro fan every really walks away from the club but i'm finding myself more and more apathetic towards them due to their own attitude towards me as a supporter.

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I'd like to note my dissatisfaction with the club regarding their approach to non-season ticket holders. Not especially during this spell and everything that's occurred as a result of the Corona virus but the general after thought this segment of the fan base has become for the club. 

Many fans from Teesside work shifts, offshore or live and work away to the point where a season ticket isn't really viable. Ever since the disbanding of the Boro Pride card, there has been nothing but exploitation of this segment of the fan base through extortionate ticket prices. The extended period of not having the opportunity to visit the Riverside will probably finally push a lot of fans away from the club permanently and the club only have themselves to blame.

No Boro fan every really walks away from the club but i'm finding myself more and more apathetic towards them due to their own attitude towards me as a supporter.

I don't go to games anymore because of my work pattern, but agree with all of this.

@Humpty Agree with the sentiment regarding Boro Pride. I used to be a Boro pride member mainly as it gave me a chance to actually get tickets to away games. As unfortunately driving back and forth from Middlesbrough every other Saturday is very difficult for me and they'd normally sell out before general sale too. But places like Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby and the London area are much easier to get to for me.
I'd be happy to pay more than the annual £10 that it used to be too, if it was re-introduced. Since it was scrapped I haven't been able to get any tickets for any away games that I have wanted/can attend, despite the new system where you could transfer tickets between members.

• Like 3

Jen, thanks for attending tonight.

I will get some sort of MSF communication sorted this week announcing OneBoro is joining the group as a new permanent member. 

For info I will get the minutes typed up and circulated this week. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
11 hours ago, Mark_MSF said:

Jen, thanks for attending tonight.

I will get some sort of MSF communication sorted this week announcing OneBoro is joining the group as a new permanent member. 

For info I will get the minutes typed up and circulated this week. 

Terrific thanks Mark always knew that our Jen would make the right impression about the forum.

Big thanks to Jen from all of us X

Not meaning to be pedantic Mark but our "logo" is oneBoro😉