oneBoro Forum

MSF Meeting

Just want to say a massive thank you to @Mark_MSF and the rest of the MSF for their warm welcome. The meeting was incredibly positive, filled with people who clearly adore this club. I do have to say I was impressed by the club's attitude and open communication which will prove crucial in helping us all push MFC forward. Looking forward to more meetings and bringing your contributions. 

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Red Rocket said:

Just want to say a massive thank you to @Mark_MSF and the rest of the MSF for their warm welcome. The meeting was incredibly positive, filled with people who clearly adore this club. I do have to say I was impressed by the club's attitude and open communication which will prove crucial in helping us all push MFC forward. Looking forward to more meetings and bringing your contributions. 

That is good news and thank you Jen for flying the flag.

Did you feel that you and oneBoro belonged?

2 hours ago, Mark_MSF said:

Hi All

Just to make you aware the minutes from Monday’s meeting are now available to view on the MSF website, link below. They should also be on MFC.CO.UK at some point soon.

Thanks 

https://www.boro.support/middlesbrough-supporters-forum-minutes-41/

Many thanks Mark and hey please do feel free to add your two pence worth on any of the forum threads, you are more than welcome to add your point of view even a rumour or two on the transfer thread😉