Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You watch the games about an hour behind the rest of us šŸ¤£

On an iPhone, thereā€™s an annoying ad at the bottom of the screen that covers the box that comes up to indicate there areĀ further replies. This means you canā€™t click the ā€œshow first 2 repliesā€ line. Ju

I'd advise you to get the Opera browser. It has ad-blocker switched on by default. Also comes with a VPN system that is useful for viewing "unofficial" streams.Ā šŸ˜‰ I don't mind viewing ads on my P

Posted Images

Really sorry youā€™re stillĀ having issues šŸ˜ž Iā€™ve raised this with the ad network to look into further. If the issues persist Iā€™ll disable the ads over the weekend.

As always, please keep posting or sending the screenshots of the offending ads so we can get them blocked.

Until they sort out theĀ 

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Are you gonna pay the bandwidth costs?

I don't mind regular ads, but until they can stop the appalling redirects I think they should disable all..

I've sadly had to move to using an Adblocker, usually try all I can to avoid using one as I know that ad revenue is important to sites, but this website has become utterly unusable as of late.

Thanks @GrimsbyBoro, that ad is now blocked.

Really sorry again for this, these ads are getting excluded when they do crop up and weā€™re doing our best to catch them.

As always, where possible please screenshot (and if youā€™re able to copy the URL) and send to myself so they can be blocked.

As mentioned previously, these types of redirect adverts shouldnā€™t be happening and weā€™re doing our best to resolve it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 5:24 PM, oneboro said:

Thanks @GrimsbyBoro, that ad is now blocked.

Really sorry again for this, these ads are getting excluded when they do crop up and weā€™re doing our best to catch them.

As always, where possible please screenshot (and if youā€™re able to copy the URL) and send to myself so they can be blocked.

As mentioned previously, these types of redirect adverts shouldnā€™t be happening and weā€™re doing our best to resolve it.

Hi I am afraid it is still happening from the same site.

• 5 weeks later...