oneBoro Forum

Ads

7 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Aye, cheers.

These Microsoft Surface adverts are very intrusive.

Basically surrounding my phone in an impenetrable advert barrier whenever it appears. I can eventually click past it, but it's so irritating.

Just buy a Microsoft surface, and they'll all go away...

• Haha 2
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You watch the games about an hour behind the rest of us 🤣

On an iPhone, there’s an annoying ad at the bottom of the screen that covers the box that comes up to indicate there are further replies. This means you can’t click the “show first 2 replies” line. Ju

I'd advise you to get the Opera browser. It has ad-blocker switched on by default. Also comes with a VPN system that is useful for viewing "unofficial" streams. 😉 I don't mind viewing ads on my P

Posted Images

10 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Aye, cheers.

These Microsoft Surface adverts are very intrusive.

Basically surrounding my phone in an impenetrable advert barrier whenever it appears. I can eventually click past it, but it's so irritating.

Get the Opera browser for your phone...no more ads. 😉

• Like 1

There are some really weird things happening in my web browser - and as I typed that sentence, I suddenly got an 'advert' from Sky which I couldn't click back from, and had to close the browser to get rid of.

On full-screen, ads are making the on-page content appear less than half a page wide, but when I have the OB forum half-screen in Chrome (on a Windows 10 PC), I have to scroll left and right to read every post.

The uncancellable pop-up ads are also getting quite annoying. Screen grab attached for reference. (I am a Sky broadband customer, BTW) 

OB Sky popup.gif

I've started getting ads that close around the entire border of the phone. So when I go to click on the circle or star to see next unread comments, I accidentally click on it. Some Gillette advert. Though this is the only issue I've had in ages.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I've noticed I've started getting literally full screen advertisements from Jet2 today. Covering the entire background of the page and even just trying to click on the 'next unread' star on the left of the threads or on my notifications at the top right, it's clicking on the ad instead. I'll try to get a screenshot next time it happens.

15 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

image.thumb.png.dcf471e94e8a2b4e98fb06cdcdb76ba0.png

Hang on a minute 22kg baggage INCLUDED?? 

Send me a link the next time it pops up 😉

• Haha 3