Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You watch the games about an hour behind the rest of us 🤣

On an iPhone, there’s an annoying ad at the bottom of the screen that covers the box that comes up to indicate there are further replies. This means you can’t click the “show first 2 replies” line. Ju

I'd advise you to get the Opera browser. It has ad-blocker switched on by default. Also comes with a VPN system that is useful for viewing "unofficial" streams. 😉 I don't mind viewing ads on my P

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Are you off on your holidays, Wilson?

Literally couldn't be further from the truth! I've not planned to go anywhere abroad in about 8 years and that was for work training!

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Does your missus use your computer?

No mate, she never touches it! She's got her own work laptop and a Chromebook so I'm the only one who ever uses this computer. 😅

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

The only thing I can think is if it's because I was on a week's holiday last week. We didn't even go anywhere though as we're waiting for 2nd vaccinations. 🤪

That’s weird, I don’t understand how the algorithms work, I keep getting funeral related ads, as if I really want to organise another one of those! Mind you, I bought a fridge a while back and my iPad seems to think that I need another one. You would think these things would be a bit more intelligent in this day and age. 

• Haha 1

I hate those sneaky commercials ... That are slow loading, so when you want to press on a topic, the commercial push your link down further, and you press the damn commercial link, where the topic was one second before ... Sneaky *** ..

Happens on my phone and tablet

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...