oneBoro Forum

Ads

Just now, Redcar Rioja said:

The problem I have in clicking that tiny square is that it is the size of a micron whilst my stubby finger is the size of a Californian Redwood and invariably click on the add area which is about 800 times bigger than the tiny square. I'm sure it is an accidental design oversight!

haha they get paid per clicks the people supplying the ads and this websites owners so Im sure its an oversight lol.

Brave browser will block them for you complexly on pc or phone. or get chrome and a ad blocker extension

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You watch the games about an hour behind the rest of us šŸ¤£

On an iPhone, thereā€™s an annoying ad at the bottom of the screen that covers the box that comes up to indicate there areĀ further replies. This means you canā€™t click the ā€œshow first 2 repliesā€ line. Ju

I'd advise you to get the Opera browser. It has ad-blocker switched on by default. Also comes with a VPN system that is useful for viewing "unofficial" streams.Ā šŸ˜‰ I don't mind viewing ads on my P

Posted Images

Hi all, sorry for any disruption with the ads. If/when you do run into issues if you could please screenshot it and PM me with details(what device you're on and page URL) so that I can get the ad providers to block them.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

The ads have totally got outĀ of hand now.Ā 
Ā 

Annoyingly,Ā the one across the bottom of the phone makes it impossible to refresh the page and the wierd ones around the side give me a migraine.Ā 
Ā 

if I pay money can they be removed?Ā 

13 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Ā 

Annoyingly,Ā the one across the bottom of the phone makes it impossible to refresh the page and the wierd ones around the side give me a migraine.Ā 
Ā 

use brave browser to block them, on phone or pc, just search on your browser or app store, they also pay you BAT cyrpto for sending you their own ads which you can choose to click on not.Ā 

if one boro registered themselves with Brave browser then people can donate the tokens to the site so they still get paid from the service to make up for people blocking the adds. you just need to register the site and have a valid SSL cert

21 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Ā 

Ā 

Just download the Opera browser - it automatically blocks ads.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Seriously guys, download Brave Browser!

If the site registers wirh brave browser people can donate the bat coins they gey paid from it as well, if they not bothered about keeping or selling them themselvesĀ 

• 3 months later...

Not sure if it's to do with my phone or something on here but is this happening to anyone else? My text box keeps lengthening when I start to write. I end up missing out with a witty response trying to reduce the amount of blank space.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

cant see what your posting but when i go on my phone and try to type it fks about with what im posting and stops me from writing mid text and fights with ya to keep on writing, using brave on my phone,

Ā 

25 minutes ago, Tuns said:

Adverts have become a real pain on this forum whilst using android.Ā 

I understand I can get another browser but I'm quite happy with Google Chrome. Does the job.Ā 

Screenshot_20230221-144249.png

get a add blocker extension for chrome then