oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OldManGravz

Ads

Thanks for the screenshots, I have passed these onto the ad network to investigate and block 👍

Can you do anything about a pop up on my phone from Luckymobile. Client website telling me I've won a Samsung phone. Thanks

Every damn page tonight automatically redirecting to stupid you have won a mobile page. 

No better unfortunately, I'm on the verge of not using this site anymore.

Everything I click redirects to a stupid advert, then when I press the back button I'm losing the page I was on. 

19 hours ago, Duvel said:

No better unfortunately, I'm on the verge of not using this site anymore.

Everything I click redirects to a stupid advert, then when I press the back button I'm losing the page I was on. 

good idea yes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I use the site via the Opera browser with its built in ad blocker and have zero delays or hiccups of any sorts. Never a sign of an ad or any promotion whatsoever, loads quickly and runs smoothly. Maybe its because I'm on a Laptop and not a Mobile Phone or Tablet if that makes a difference but if you are having issues with the site on a Laptop then Opera will remove all your frustrations. Whether the Opera browser works as well on Mobiles and Tablets I couldn't say but worth a try?

5 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I use the site via the Opera browser with its built in ad blocker and have zero delays or hiccups of any sorts. Never a sign of an ad or any promotion whatsoever, loads quickly and runs smoothly. Maybe its because I'm on a Laptop and not a Mobile Phone or Tablet if that makes a difference but if you are having issues with the site on a Laptop then Opera will remove all your frustrations. Whether the Opera browser works as well on Mobiles and Tablets I couldn't say but worth a try?

Opera browser is on the Google Play store, I use it on my phone and tablets and it's great.

• Like 1

With these latest issues users are experiencing, could you please screenshot any you see and send them my way so they can be blocked, cheers 👍

I now have adverts on both sides of the screen squashing the topic section into a smaller area on my pc screen. It opens out when I click onto the thread though

Man whoever runs the ad company really needs a stern talking too, getting unacceptable now!