oneBoro Forum

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You watch the games about an hour behind the rest of us 🤣

I'd advise you to get the Opera browser. It has ad-blocker switched on by default. Also comes with a VPN system that is useful for viewing "unofficial" streams. 😉 I don't mind viewing ads on my P

If oneBoro had a Slowpoke meme, it would definitely be for AR. This is gonna go over some people's heads but:

Posted Images

I use the site via the Opera browser with its built in ad blocker and have zero delays or hiccups of any sorts. Never a sign of an ad or any promotion whatsoever, loads quickly and runs smoothly. Maybe its because I'm on a Laptop and not a Mobile Phone or Tablet if that makes a difference but if you are having issues with the site on a Laptop then Opera will remove all your frustrations. Whether the Opera browser works as well on Mobiles and Tablets I couldn't say but worth a try?

5 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I use the site via the Opera browser with its built in ad blocker and have zero delays or hiccups of any sorts. Never a sign of an ad or any promotion whatsoever, loads quickly and runs smoothly. Maybe its because I'm on a Laptop and not a Mobile Phone or Tablet if that makes a difference but if you are having issues with the site on a Laptop then Opera will remove all your frustrations. Whether the Opera browser works as well on Mobiles and Tablets I couldn't say but worth a try?

Opera browser is on the Google Play store, I use it on my phone and tablets and it's great.

• Like 1