oneBoro Forum

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You watch the games about an hour behind the rest of us 🤣

I'd advise you to get the Opera browser. It has ad-blocker switched on by default. Also comes with a VPN system that is useful for viewing "unofficial" streams. 😉 I don't mind viewing ads on my P

Sorry for the issues that have been happening regarding the adverts, I'll get in touch with the ad providers and see if we can get a fix in place 

Posted Images

@wilsoncgpI had that the other day on Chrome. Couldn't click the drop-down menu to check notifications without being taken to a Jet2 landing page. It didn't recur, and I'd forgotten all about it til just now.

1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Are you off on your holidays, Wilson?

Literally couldn't be further from the truth! I've not planned to go anywhere abroad in about 8 years and that was for work training!

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Literally couldn't be further from the truth! I've not planned to go anywhere abroad in about 8 years and that was for work training!

Does your missus use your computer?

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Does your missus use your computer?

No mate, she never touches it! She's got her own work laptop and a Chromebook so I'm the only one who ever uses this computer. 😅

The only thing I can think is if it's because I was on a week's holiday last week. We didn't even go anywhere though as we're waiting for 2nd vaccinations. 🤪

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

The only thing I can think is if it's because I was on a week's holiday last week. We didn't even go anywhere though as we're waiting for 2nd vaccinations. 🤪

That’s weird, I don’t understand how the algorithms work, I keep getting funeral related ads, as if I really want to organise another one of those! Mind you, I bought a fridge a while back and my iPad seems to think that I need another one. You would think these things would be a bit more intelligent in this day and age. 

• Haha 1

I hate those sneaky commercials ... That are slow loading, so when you want to press on a topic, the commercial push your link down further, and you press the damn commercial link, where the topic was one second before ... Sneaky *** ..

Happens on my phone and tablet

• Like 2

Sorry for the issues that have been happening regarding the adverts, I'll get in touch with the ad providers and see if we can get a fix in place 

• Like 3

Just to provide an update - this issue should hopefully now be resolved.

Please let me know if you run into any other issues like that.

• 1 month later...