oneBoro Forum

QPR v Boro 1-1 (Akpom)

Hugill isn't there to score an unlikely worldie this time, so there's that.

If we play like we did vs Bournemouth I think we can get something here. The big question still is whether we can start turning our efforts into actual chances & ultimately goals.

• Like 2
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not unhappy with that team, but I'd have dropped Saville for Morsy and given Coulson a chance over Johnson.

"I've opened my legs up, just stick it in there" - Neil Maddison, 2020

He was right, whatever table Scotty was looking at was lying 

Posted Images

We've definitely been playing better than I expected us to, if we carry that forward I think we might be able to get those elusive three points. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that we need to start taking our chances, but I'm sure NW has something in mind to fix it. I'm going to go for an optimistic 2-1.

• Like 1

Ash Fletcher is fit too, thankfully. so full squad tomorrow it sounds like. With Akpom (likely) on the bench, we are starting to sort of see options to change things and not just have a bench full of teenagers.

Score Predictions?

QPR 1 - 2 Boro (don't ask me why - I've no idea)

Lineup?

I get the feeling Jepson will go for continuity, with it being early in the season and the lads putting in a decent performance last time out. 

Will Chuba Akpom make his debut, scoring his first of many hat-tricks for the club?

Reckon he'll be on the bench, in case things aren't working out and we need some new (hat) tricks to bamboozle QPR with.

Will Leo appear out of nowhere mid-match, storm onto the pitch and headbutt the ref?

Er...okayyy...you have some interesting dreams.

Who are the better Rangers?

Queen's Park?

US Army?

Hermione (G)Ranger?

None of the above...

power rangers dancing GIF

On a more serious note, it won't be easy. QPR are a decent team, but I think (and hope) we can just squeak a win from this one.

• Like 1

Score 

2-0 Boro  (more hope than everything else  but it has to click sometime surely 🤷‍♂️

Lineup?

Same as the Bournemouth game

Will Chuba Akpom make his debut, scoring his first of many hat-tricks for the club?

Reckon he'll be on the bench

Will Leo appear out of nowhere mid-match, storm onto the pitch and headbutt the ref?

Depends on who the ref is

Who are the better Rangers?

Queen's Park?

US Army?

Hermione (G)Ranger?

cant believe you forgot Park Ranger Smith

AFF8ABB2-B033-447F-AB61-D630075907C2.jpeg

• Like 1

Early days I know but I am not convinced we are capable of scoring. Whereas QPR do not seem to have the same issues.

However. Boro do tend to suprise.

I think it will be a tight game. We need a win under our belts to spur us on and hopefully we will get one here. Heart says 2-0 Boro.

However. Head says 2 - 1 QPR. (As they are averaging 2 goals a game atm.)

Would like to see Akpom get some game time but think it will depend on whether Fletch is fit. And how the game is going.

We certainly could do with getting as many points as possible under our belts before injuries deplete the squad further.

UTB.