oneBoro Forum

QPR v Boro 1-1 (Akpom)

Left side of the defence was too narrow or missing sure but we still had like 6 bodies in the box it's hit straight at the keeper if that was Stojanovic or Dimi they would get crucified.

Not only does he not collect it but it rolls right into the danger zone it's a Bettinelli clanger for me.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not unhappy with that team, but I'd have dropped Saville for Morsy and given Coulson a chance over Johnson.

"I've opened my legs up, just stick it in there" - Neil Maddison, 2020

He was right, whatever table Scotty was looking at was lying 

Posted Images

Certainly having the better of the play just now. But nearly shot or self in the foot coz Spence misplaces a 3 yard pass 😡

From the great to the disappointing again for Spence. Good thing though is his head is getting in the game a bit more and he's trying to be more positive. I still think Dijksteel would be doing a better job out there but then you take him from the position he's already doing decent in.

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

George Saville is a complete passenger.

Is Johnson playing? 

I know he’s on the pitch but is he playing🤷‍♂️

Spence in the next few months has to either prove 1 of 2 things, he either needs to develop a Matty Cash like delivery consistently and reliably or he needs to go the way of a prime Odubajo and cut through lines with his pace and directness with some semblance of end product whether in shots or cutbacks if he can't show either of those qualities I'd worry about him at this level.

• Like 2