• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not unhappy with that team, but I'd have dropped Saville for Morsy and given Coulson a chance over Johnson.

"I've opened my legs up, just stick it in there" - Neil Maddison, 2020

He was right, whatever table Scotty was looking at was lying 

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I actually don't think he's done that well so far this season. He did terrific in midfield there to take it and bring Johnson into play but I don't think we're seeing Britt at his best yet. He was much better in the run-in at the end of last season.

hes got a good hold up, but i dont think his passing is that great and he still looks uncomfortable running on the ball, most importantly i cant think of single time in any of the first 3 games where hes come close to scoring,but if your not scoring at least effrot is important. 

on another note, akpom looks leagues above our 15 mil man from what iv seen of him in the first half.

Just now, Jamie-H said:

Listen we all laugh and he has the number 3 shirt but Warnock's been in football for 50 years there is no chance he's actually happy with Johnson as his wingback the guy is useless.

He signed him and plays him, he clearly sees something in him that no one else does.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Dijksteel saving us again.

What a player he's turning in to.

Good job we signed him on a long term contract he definitely wont leverage his year remaining to get a move next summer...

He keeps this form up with the amount of teams playing 3 at the back he'll have 10 clubs after him next summer I can even imagine a couple of Prem teams looking at him for his athleticism and composure.