• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not unhappy with that team, but I'd have dropped Saville for Morsy and given Coulson a chance over Johnson.

"I've opened my legs up, just stick it in there" - Neil Maddison, 2020

He was right, whatever table Scotty was looking at was lying 

Posted Images

Plenty of positives and negatives in that half. 

The biggest negative IMO is our defending at times looks suspect yet again. 

Still think we can beat these though, and should probably be ahead at half time if not for some terrible reffing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

So halftime, what/who would you change?

Saville for Morsy

Johnson for Maureen the tea lady

These  two clowns commentating

• Like 1

Weird game. Dont think we've been terrible, but again no real creativity. Should have had a penalty, we need to be better at taking advantage of their lazy passing in their own half.

Qpr will feel disappointed at being only level. They've had all the chances apart from one or two set pieces where we've threatened but not been clinical (or have been offside) asides from our goal.

• Thanks 1

we could have easily conceded 3-4 there, well dodgy. every time dijksteel overlaps i *** my pants because hes the only one thats seems to be at grips with samual. midfield 3 being stretched all over here.

on the bright side could have went in 2-1 if the nailed on penna was given and converted. 

A positive for me across all 3 league games so far is we are competitive again, we never look out of a game, whereas alot of games under Woodgate and Pulis we just let time pass us by.

• Like 3