oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

QPR v Boro 1-1 (Akpom)

Bettinelli so far has been meh - awful - great - poor.

How's he not gathered that ffs.

Johnson and Spence are not giving us anywhere near enough, either offensively or defensively 

Spence hits Dijksteel in the back to start

Then we don't get back quick enough

Then there's no left sided defence to close down the cross

Then Bettinelli should probably hold rather than parrying back into the middle

Then Howson is slow to the rebound.

• Like 1

Johnson is meant to be a wing back. Needs to be out there closing crosses down rather than doing *** all in the box.

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Imagine looking at that goal and picking out spence of everyone to blame! Didn't dijksteel get in the way of his cross?

i would see the ball hit djiksteel rather than he got in the way, was a terrible cross under no pressure that lead to attack which we conceded from, it was also a general comment on the fact hes been quite poor in this game.

Need to keep our heads up and keep going. Think we can beat these.

2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Turkey Dinosaurs?

😄

That was my student diet. I'm more sophisticated these days - Honey garlic chicken skewers. Mmm

We need better wingbacks if we're going to play with them.

Get McNair or Dijksteel in Spence's place, or get him to really work on his deliveries, and sign a new left back.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• We beat forest with pace , effort and will to win tonight . whoever it is would have to be good at those traits . Even Britt can not be critisised tonight , he put a shift in and scored . Would we offer him another contract on lesser terms ? Only Neil will know that . on Grosicki / Bolasie , why sign old , high wage players ?  Massive no .  
    • Delighted with that win. Keeps us in the mix for the playoffs. Oh for two or three quality signings. Bola is unrecognisable. Full credit to him and the coaching team. Howson was at his best tonight. Been a fan of his since watching him at Leeds. Tonight was one of the few times I have watched him and though I remember why I liked you.
    • A thoroughly deserved victory & typical Boro who were cruising had us biting our fingernails for the final few minutes We should have been 4 goals clear & here we were hanging on But we came through & winning at a team on 7 games unbeaten run, apart from the final 3 minutes, quite comfortably  Well done Boro & NW
    • Thats kind of what I meant. They had a lot of possession and passed it around quite nicely, but without really troubling us defensively. Whereas we had to chase a lot, but when we did counter we looked pacey and dangerous.  
    • Don't think they played the better football really, by and large they played the football we let them play, in front of us and horizontally. We didn't let them threaten at all, which is what we set up to do, they can have as much of the ball as they want in their own half! Thought we were excellent today! Howson MOTM, Tav 2nd place and probably Bola in 3rd, thought he was quality defensively again. Special shout out to Britt too, one of his best games ever for us. Also I see Forest fans calling the red card soft but IMO he should have been off for the Stamp seconds before anyway so it evens out. Think they got very lucky card wise, you could argue Ribeiro should have already been off & Knockaert could have had 2 yellows in 2 seconds with his stunt at the end.