• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not unhappy with that team, but I'd have dropped Saville for Morsy and given Coulson a chance over Johnson.

"I've opened my legs up, just stick it in there" - Neil Maddison, 2020

He was right, whatever table Scotty was looking at was lying 

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Assombalonga has put in so much effort so far this season.

I actually don't think he's done that well so far this season. He did terrific in midfield there to take it and bring Johnson into play but I don't think we're seeing Britt at his best yet. He was much better in the run-in at the end of last season.

• Like 1
Just now, macapes said:

Has he killed Saville? 

I really don't know whether that's hit his face or his hand. His arm swings right across his own face to protect him and it's difficult to see if it actually reaches him.

Never mind just seen it again, definitely into his face.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I really don't know whether that's hit his face or his hand. His arm swings right across his own face to protect him and it's difficult to see if it actually reaches him.

Never mind just seen it again, definitely into his face.

Yeah that final angle was conclusive, I too thought it had hit his hand at first but nope he deffo takes that one off the old noggin.

Saville lucky not to give a penalty there me thinks. 
but that pull back to the free man arriving to our penalty spot is going to kill us if we don’t sort it out 

edit: Seen the replay. No handball by Saville 

3 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Spence in the next few months has to either prove 1 of 2 things, he either needs to develop a Matty Cash like delivery consistently and reliably or he needs to go the way of a prime Odubajo and cut through lines with his pace and directness with some semblance of end product whether in shots or cutbacks if he can't show either of those qualities I'd worry about him at this level.

Odubajo is 7 years older and Cash 3 yrs older give him some leeway.