oneBoro Forum

4 hours ago, Uwe said:

image.gif.7507f557a4f7c4b2386b82c07d3183c4.gif

Thats the spirit, old bean!

Lets give those London softies a jolly good thrashing, what ho?

2 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Same team, but as others have mentioned, Chuba for Fletcher, as Fletch picked up a knock .. 

We will win this, I reckon 

chuck norris GIF

In that case, lets hope we can get a decent tune out of our new Chuba and that he doesn't hit too many bum notes. 

• Haha 1

Hope Morsy starts and we get to see a bit of Akpom.  

Would be great to pick up our first three points here, otherwise were falling behind already - not good for morale. QPR shouldn't be as difficult as our first two prem opponents, and Grant may give us an edge over them tactically, so fingers crossed for a 2-1 Boro win. Britt and Saville to score.

• Like 1

I'm fancying us to win today but QPR are still a solid side so I'd be happy with a point.

2-1, Britt and Chuba to score.

I think today might be the day we stop gifting goals I'll go 2 0 Britt off the mark and Hall scoring from a set piece against his old club.

Hoping to see no audio issues, Morsy from the start, McNair nowhere near our corners and an Akpom cameo.

Not sure where the idea that QPR are a particularly good side is coming from.

They were in horrific form at the end of last season and they've sold or lost their two best players since then.

Not saying that means we'll win, but QPR are a bottom half Championship side and exactly the sort of the team we should be beating if we're aiming to be more than that ourselves.

13 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Not sure where the idea that QPR are a particularly good side is coming from.

They were in horrific form at the end of last season and they've sold or lost their two best players since then.

Not saying that means we'll win, but QPR are a bottom half Championship side and exactly the sort of the team we should be beating if we're aiming to be more than that ourselves.

I don't disagree with that, but they had us chasing their backsides all over the Riverside a couple of months ago, with Amos running the show.

Their midfield is quality, but I have a feeling playing through their midfield is not going to be one of our tactics. 

Chuba!.  No Fletcher at all, guess it was more of an injury than first thought.

Just now, macapes said:

Chuba!.  No Fletcher at all, guess it was more of an injury than first thought.

probably not worth risking with  the upcoming fixtures.