oneBoro Forum

Hopefully Akpom can hit the ground running. A nice early goal from him would be lovely 😊 

Not unhappy with that team, but I'd have dropped Saville for Morsy and given Coulson a chance over Johnson.

• Like 6

Bright vs Johnson 😬

That Ilias Chair such an enjoyable player to watch as well

Be interesting to see how well Rob Dickie plays vs 2 of the better strikers in the division 

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Akpom starts, i'm happy with that.

Reckon he'll have completed his hat-trick by the 33rd minute 😄

That's the spirit  

I feel a bit sorry for Browne tbh. He came on for fletch, did brilliantly but still can’t stay in the team cause of the Akpom signing. Expected, but the lad deserves a crack. 

I assume he will replace Akpom with 10-15 to go, hopefully he scores again

Hope we can pick up where we left, playing sort of ok 🖤

3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Hope we can pick up where we left, playing sort of ok 🖤

Aim for the stars

Personally can't see past 7 - 0 to Boro today. Just feel it in me waters. I'd be disappointed with 7-1

3 minutes ago, Tuns said:

Personally can't see past 7 - 0 to Boro today. Just feel it in me waters. I'd be disappointed with 7-1

Double hat trick for Johnson? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, macapes said:

Double hat trick for Johnson? 

I've put money on it 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Two scoring draws last term between the teams and always a close call before that. Forest you would expect to shrug off their poorish start and to progress, but they will also be desperate to start winning. However I would suspect Houghton will be content with a point at the Riverside but for Boro we need to start winning back to back games and I believe we will be too much for Forest and achieve a rare event of late. Maybe travelling teams will be showing a bit more respect towards us as a whole but I do think the game will be very different than seen against Coventry. Going for a home win though at start of season would have been ok with a draw  
    • Forest have so many attacking options, IF we win this it'll set a great marker for where we are heading.
    • I can see Spence dropping to the bench and one of bola or Johnson stepping in, with tav on the right. I assume that was the purpose of the subs the other night. roberts back to the bench as well perhaps.... if no akpom, I’m comfortable with Browne starting, he has done everything asked of him so far. Midfield and defence picks itself, barring injury 
    • So I've seen lots of highlights recently where both penalties and red cards were given, I thought they'd moved away from red cards if it was a penalty, or is it still a red card for being last man?
    • Hopefully Akpom is fit and if he is I would go to a 3.5.2. I would also bring Coulson in. I want him to succeed here and NW said he looked bright in training. Betti Dijk Fry Paddy Tav Howson Morsy Sav Coulson Britt Akpom I would love a win but i rate forest. Would not be too disappointed with a draw.