oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

QPR v Boro 1-1 (Akpom)

As others have said, teamwise, I'd like to see Coulson given a proper run of games in Johnson's place and Morsy in midfield in place of Saville. Given how much McNair and Dijksteel push up, think we'd need extra midfielders to cover that hole.

Good to see Akpom get his debut early, hope Fletcher isn't out for too long.

Up the Boro!

• Like 1

My stream has QPR commentators 😡

Oh no, we're going to have one of these referees. Fair challenge by Dijksteel and ref blows up.

Camera work is like some fella has his phone out, shocking quality so far this season on this match pass.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

It's better than hearing Maddison gasp for air non-stop! 

I quite like Maddo. It’s like listen to your mates talk about football 😂

• Haha 2

I'll be angry to have paid £10 for this if this coverage doesn't improve.

We've started ok, I think, it's hard to tell.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Don't think they played the better football really, by and large they played the football we let them play, in front of us and horizontally. We didn't let them threaten at all, which is what we set up to do, they can have as much of the ball as they want in their own half! Thought we were excellent today! Howson MOTM, Tav 2nd place and probably Bola in 3rd, thought he was quality defensively again. Special shout out to Britt too, one of his best games ever for us. Also I see Forest fans calling the red card soft but IMO he should have been off for the Stamp seconds before anyway so it evens out. Think they got very lucky card wise, you could argue Ribeiro should have already been off & Knockaert could have had 2 yellows in 2 seconds with his stunt at the end.
    • Very tasty at the end of a good game of football which Boro deserved to win. Howson MOM in my opinion
    • Birmingham losing again, I genuinely think we saved Karanka's job.
    • Excellent bounce back from Saturday. That midfield 3 suits us away from home, but at home I'd like to see us more offensively. Tactically spot on today by Warnock. Britt was awesome today, love him or hate him but his overall performance today was very good. Just a shame it's only 1 in 10 from him and I think it was a performance to showcase his skills to the forest board to make a offer. Tavernier, Howson, Britt, Saville and Bola were absolutely immense tonight.  We look so composed with Howson in midfield and there's a good link between midfield and attack with him in the side. Massive 3pts and massive performance especially with Stoke and B'mouth dropping points last night and us having a game in hand. UTB!
    • Good 3 points that, its very rare we pick up wins at Forest so well done lads particularly after the bum performance against Birmingham.