oneBoro Forum

I am following the game on Sky Sports News, for the first time this season. Oh dear me. What a sad decline for a formerly great programme. Sacking almost the entire studio team and replacing them with the likes of Tim Sherwood and Tony Pulis has destroyed the camaraderie and humour that used to make it worth watching. Also, and I realise this may be kicking the hornet's nest, it feels as if the changes may have been racially motivated, at least in part.

I've watched GSS for almost 25 years, but I won't be watching it again if Sue Smith and Clinton Morrison are indicative of the new standard of studio punditry.

Oh there goes another knee on another QPR player. Hopefully Chair shows him how to play with one.

Derby have so much space in front of the back 4. Blackburn pressing high and look good. 

im stuck watching that as my boro stream isn’t working. 😕 

Gooooalllll Boro 1-0 up 💪

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Think one thing that should be drummed into their minds is avoid giving away daft free kicks as that may well be our main problem... although i suppose extra water could be applied to pitch 25-30 yards from goal
    • Yeah, I don't think there's much chance of that.  We are still some of the highest numbers in the country, apparently.
    • As long as we don't lose, I don't really mind 👍
    • Actually, I started talking about this season's stats.  You said our strikers are rubbish so I looked at the stats over the period that they've been here to see what they also looked like.  Unless the extent of your argument is that they have suddenly turned to rubbish now of course, then that is the right way to look at it, whether you like it or not.  Nothing arrogant about that, it's just common sense.  I added the other players to show that they aren't scoring goals, and as a team scores goals, not simply the strikers, it's quite clearly relevant to how many goals we have scored this season, and over the seasons when our rubbish strikers have been here.  We have midfielders who scored goals elsewhere unable to score goals at the same frequency here.   That has nothing to do with our strikers but clearly impacts how many goals we score.
    • I like Bamford.  I thought he was our best striker and said so on numerous occasions.  I think he's a better striker than Assombalonga, Fletcher and Akpom (from what little I've seen of him).  In the last two seasons Bamford scored 25 goals.  Assombalonga has also scored 25 goals in that time.  I still think Bamford is the better player but in the last two seasons they scored exactly the same amount of goals.  Bowen is a completely different player to any of our strikers but also a better player I think it's safe to say.