oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

QPR v Boro 1-1 (Akpom)

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

What a goal. Honestly I think we should be 3 up by now.. I hope I’m watching the right game.. 

Youre definitely not, thats been pretty much our only chance 🤣

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

Great glancing haeader. Blown away by Akpoms hold up and link up play so far right now he looks like an absolute bargain.

looks great! Player of the season so far and its only 21 mins in haha

Can't find a stream so just watching FS for this one.

Sounded like a great debut goal for Akpom...with a nice assist from McNair.

Perfect start...keep it up lads! 

Dijksteel looks impressive AGAIN. Hes gonna have a tough game against Samuel but he's managed bar that early moment

• Like 1

Just been prepping tea for tonight, so missed the goal. But get in akpom! Think he'll be a cracking signing. Come on boro

***. 1-1 

Getting drunk in a forest with 15 friends. Keep the updates cuming

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Warnock is addressing our issues with the lack of pace, that we've all complained about, doesn't believe in paying loads of  money for no end product etc. so as an appointment for this time and place I'm happy enough with it. If at the end of next season, we are no further forwards in regards to consistency then I doubt anyone could argue for him to remain.
    • I'd love what you are proposing to actually happen but I'm just resigned to the current situation.  The Warnock extension is uninspiring, cautious and I can see why some people aren't happy with it. But in the current climate and with whats happened in the last 12 months I can understand Gibsons caution.  I might be wrong but I get the impression that Gibson might be doubting himself as well. When he's used his initiative we've ended up with bad appointments in people like Southgate, Agnew, Monk and Woodgate. I think he feels safer with an appointment like Warnock. I've been banging the drum for going down the foreign route since Karanka left but that seems another route we are unwilling to go down.  I just think this is what we are as a club, the only alternative would be for a new owner and thats not happening either. 
    • I agree with you mate, we could never spend our way to Europe. We couldn't even spend our way out of the Championship. That's why we need a long-term plan that works around our lack of finances. And you're right - we are going to get battered a LOT on our way to being a successful team. Which is why the plan is long-term, even if we get relegated, or smacked about in the Prem, at least we know we're working TOWARDS something. At the moment, we're getting twonked at home by Rotherham 3-0. Is that any better?
    • Maybe you're right mate! I hope so. I'm basing my views on the performance of recently promoted teams (and teams in other countries around Europe!) and how they play. There's a lot of football clubs, at the moment, who are battling it out with the traditional big boys (RB Leipzig in Germany, Atalanta in Serie A, Leicester in the UK) through great long-term planning and style, and I'd love for Boro to be a success story for once!
    • Not at all but let's stop talking about Europe when we've spent 1 season in the top flight since 2009. Right now its not realistic.