oneBoro Forum

QPR v Boro 1-1 (Akpom)

4907778.jpg

When - Saturday 26th September, 2020, KO 15:00

Where - The Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium

Why - Because it's time for football, duh!

So, this bizarre season continues with a trip to QPR, and a ground where we've had very mixed fortunes over the years. Last season we drew 2-2, back when the world was normal. Well as normal as it can be when you have a Wotsit in the White House and Wurzel Gummidge in Number 10, that is.

Our Lord and Saviour Neil of Warnock will still be self isolating with Covid-19 for this, so expect to see monseuirs Jepson and Blackwell in the dugout.

No idea where Leo is. If anyone has seen him, please return to

The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough, England, TS3 6RS.

Talking points:

Score Predictions?

Lineup?

Will Chuba Akpom make his debut, scoring his first of many hat-tricks for the club?

Will Leo appear out of nowhere mid-match, storm onto the pitch and headbutt the ref?

Who are the better Rangers?

Queen's Park?

US Army?

Hermione (G)Ranger?

Oh and just because it will never not be funny:

premier league football GIF by BT Sport

• Like 4
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not unhappy with that team, but I'd have dropped Saville for Morsy and given Coulson a chance over Johnson.

"I've opened my legs up, just stick it in there" - Neil Maddison, 2020

He was right, whatever table Scotty was looking at was lying 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

1. Score Predictions?

2. Lineup?

3. Will Chuba Akpom make his debut, scoring his first of many hat-tricks for the club?

4. Will Leo appear out of nowhere mid-match, storm onto the pitch and headbutt the ref?

5. Who are the better Rangers?

1. 1-1

2. Same as the Bournemouth, injury dependant. 

3. Yes he'll make his debut, if Fletcher is injured I think he'll start. No hat-tricks in this game.

4. Leo will go full Graeme Souness and plant a Boro flag in the centre circle.

5. Power Rangers surely?

Good post DZ. Loving the easy flow of it all.

I thought Warnock was back? Read he needs to self isolate for 10 days from day he felt unwell. That being last Tuesday so 10 days takes him to friday?

1. 2-1 to us

2. I would rather Paddy moved in to midfield at expense of Saville and Fry came  in back for Paddy. Wont happen tho.

3. Come on as a sub.

4. I hope he still here somewhere.

5. Walker Texas Ranger aka Chuck Norris.

22 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Good post DZ. Loving the easy flow of it all.

I thought Warnock was back? Read he needs to self isolate for 10 days from day he felt unwell. That being last Tuesday so 10 days takes him to friday?

1. 2-1 to us

2. I would rather Paddy moved in to midfield at expense of Saville and Fry came  in back for Paddy. Wont happen tho.

3. Come on as a sub.

4. I hope he still here somewhere.

5. Walker Texas Ranger aka Chuck Norris.

he needs to have a negative test result first

I fancy QPR to be top half this season because I think they are a tight knit unit. They have one win in two and I thought we deserved a win on our last improved game. However I think we still need at least 3 to 4 good players to be consistent. So I should edge towards QPR but my heart says we are capable so a 1-1 draw.. 

No reason why we can’t win this, after watching QPR’s game at Coventry it’s fair to say they were all over the place defensively. 

They’ve got some good attacking options, but providing we defend well, I’m quietly confident we can cause them issues going the other way 

• Like 1