oneBoro Forum

Comeonboro

11 hours ago, Big John said:

COB is still going strong but down today for some reason' far better fun than the *** that is fmttm.

Agree some of it is good cracking, fmttm really has gone down the pan.

I quite like the comeonboro forum. I visit once a week, usually on matchdays or the day after. It can be quite amusing. I don't post on that other one fmttmboro and having read it its probably for the best that I don't. Such an arrogant and intolerant site, hardly a forum, more a soap box for those who have the same opinions on everything in the world who want those opinions validated with hearty back slaps.

comeonboro is full of racists/bigots and other people who are happy to tolerate them as there a few funny threads on the forum.

and not something that I want my clubs name to be associated with

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

comeonboro is full of racists/bigots and other people who are happy to tolerate them as there a few funny threads on the forum.

and not something that I want my clubs name to be associated with

I am neither a racist nor a bigot and I'll have words with anyone who says otherwise. Absolutely guaranteed you post on fmttmboro with an attitude like that. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, OzzyPorter said:

I am neither a racist nor a bigot and I'll have words with anyone who says otherwise. Absolutely guaranteed you post on fmttmboro with an attitude like that. 

did i call you one? read the sentence again.  and then you can come back and apologize for accusing me.

and i rarely post on fmtm 

Don't think he is accusing you of being a racist or bigot, Ozzy..his point is that COB apparently is happy to let people express extremist views that he finds morally repugnant...but then that begs the question of whether it is better to discuss problems of that nature in  balanced way ..or just try to shame them into behaving in a way that is acceptable...that rarely works  ... I have been lucky enough to see attitudes begin to change a little, but every time you think progress is being made, some politician starts spouting about "them" coming and taking all our jobs etc, just to get their name in the paper and their snout in the trough...a serious question ..if A is intolerant of the views of B, no matter how hateful they might be, does that make A a bigot in his/her own way or is it acceptable to be intolerant of intolerance (if that makes sense) 

• Like 1