oneBoro Forum

Comeonboro

Catholics are Christians .... and one of the holiest men in the Koran is Isa bin Maryam...and if you can't work out who that is then you are failing to realise they are all preaching different versions of the same story

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Big John said:

If you call disliking thousands of illegal immigrants pouring into the country & being outraged by paedophile gangs of a certain religion being a racist bigot then that covers most of the population not just the COB forum.

no i have issues with how COB stereotype and talk about immigrants and refugees as sub human, and the blatant racism on the forum.

I'm disgusted with the blantant explotation of vicitms to support islamaphobic views, whether peadophiles or terrorism - the posters are only interetsed in racism, never constructive discussion. 

and i'll tell you this for sure, most of the population would be disgusted by COB and some of its posters.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Catholics are Christians .... and one of the holiest men in the Koran is Isa bin Maryam...and if you can't work out who that is then you are failing to realise they are all preaching different versions of the same story

in islam there is a link between Judism, Christianity and Islam.   They are described as evolutions of the same religion. Judism being the first and Islam the last.

Judism holy day - Sabbatt - Saturday - can;t have that, will miss football

Christianity - Sundaymesses with your lazy day before work

Islam - Friday  - woohoo take an extra long lunch or take a half day

Edited by Mr_Maz
23 minutes ago, Big John said:

If you call disliking thousands of illegal immigrants pouring into the country & being outraged by paedophile gangs of a certain religion being a racist bigot then that covers most of the population not just the COB forum.

Haha.

Go back to COB.

(I'm sure your fellow racists are missing you!)

• Like 1

This has no place on the oneBoro forum nor do we take aim at other forums, they are what they are and it is for individuals to decide where they post and for what reason.

Let's keep to what we do best please

• Like 4