• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to change my picture after looking through today's match gallery. I knew George would have to go at some point but never did I expect to see such a happy face in a Middlesbrough shirt for Marc Bol

If Akpom wasn't offside for the deflected shot and if he'd have put that one-on-one away from the mistake, that could have been one of the biggest *** house hat-tricks of all time.

We've been crying out for a dynamic formation for years... This reading is more exciting to me than SmogDane's browser history!

Posted Images

I hope we manage to pull of the win so can go into the international break with the optimism 3 unbeaten gives you . Johnson will definitely start Warnock loves the lad and if fit he is first name on team sheet. Meanwhile it's definitely s-gone as Mary Berry pronounce it this way and she's the queen of baking 

1) Will we win?
Yes I think we might just take it, hopefully we'll want revenge for the carabao game. Barnsley are a decent side so will be a tough game, gonna go for 2-1.

2) Should Johnson start? 
No he should not imo, look at how many goals we've conceded. Coulson was one of our brightest sparks in a dull season so I think he deserves a chance. But we all know Johson will start.

3) Is scone pronounced S-con or S-cone 
scone

13 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Prefer the Devonshire way myself as the cream is basically a substitute for butter so should be spread on the scone. Strawberry jam, wi' bits in it.

It’s hard to find decent old fashioned jam with plenty of fruit in because it’s all mass produced at the cheapest selling point.
Im interested to find strawberry jam and a new local honey supplier. My local honey supplier has gone all kiddy started a small business and shot the prices up. I love the semi set on toast. 

Just been looking back at the games and the table and with GD BORO -1 Barnsley-3 I think we may win this one. If we continue on with the last few games I think  more chances can be converted and with Barnsley goal shy I am changing to a 2-1 win..