oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 2-1 (Howson, Akpom)

Just now, DurhamRed said:

Was that Howson first goal for us? 

feels like it,  but no hes scored a couple i think over the past 2 season, i rememeber his scoring at preston in pulis's first game

• Like 1
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to change my picture after looking through today's match gallery. I knew George would have to go at some point but never did I expect to see such a happy face in a Middlesbrough shirt for Marc Bol

If Akpom wasn't offside for the deflected shot and if he'd have put that one-on-one away from the mistake, that could have been one of the biggest *** house hat-tricks of all time.

We've been crying out for a dynamic formation for years... This reading is more exciting to me than SmogDane's browser history!

Posted Images

We've been so bad but probably just about deserve lead.

Ref is disgustingly bad.

Why on earth we are playing wingbacks with those players on the pitch is baffling, Tav of all people at fecking rwb. 

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Nah, I think he's got 1 or 2 for us already, I remember he scored one at Preston I think, the game we won 3-2 with 2 Ayala goals. Did he score in Monk's last game too? I can remember Shotton scored the winner in a 2-1 but I can't remember who scored the first.

I was spot on with that, Howson scored the first goal for us at Wednesday and scored our 2nd at Preston to equalise from when Hugill had put them 2-1 up.

We’ve been pretty bad, but we’ve created a few good chances. Games like this I feel Roberts would excel. They are there to be got at but we don’t really have anyone creative enough to really force the matter.