oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 2-1 (Howson, Akpom)

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I'm loving Morsy so far.

Not seeing much in him that we didn’t have to be honest other than he puts himself about I suppose. I thought he was supposed to sit in front of the defence but if anything he tends to be getting further forward?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to change my picture after looking through today's match gallery. I knew George would have to go at some point but never did I expect to see such a happy face in a Middlesbrough shirt for Marc Bol

If Akpom wasn't offside for the deflected shot and if he'd have put that one-on-one away from the mistake, that could have been one of the biggest *** house hat-tricks of all time.

We've been crying out for a dynamic formation for years... This reading is more exciting to me than SmogDane's browser history!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Skinemrippers said:

I know everyone hates the back 3 but with Djiksteel and Paddy playing as they are (MoM between them pretty much every match) I can see why Warnock is sticking with it. Bola doing okay today, not amazing but his confidence must be pretty low and he’s put some decent crosses in. 

I dont hate the back 3, its the players ahead of them I have an issue with! 343 would be so much better, especially if tav is going to be played on the right 

Dijksteel fry mcnair

Tav howson morsey lwb

Roberts britt akpom

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Not seeing much in him that we didn’t have to be honest other than he puts himself about I suppose. I thought he was supposed to sit in front of the defence but if anything he tends to be getting further forward?

He is a bit different to what I was expecting, he's getting himself about quite a lot. The big thing for me is he's finding space to operate in. A lot of our midfielders don't move, they sit in a position and wait for the ball to come to them. When Morsy is receiving the ball, he just seems to have space regardless of which area of the pitch he's in.

• Like 2