• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to change my picture after looking through today's match gallery. I knew George would have to go at some point but never did I expect to see such a happy face in a Middlesbrough shirt for Marc Bol

If Akpom wasn't offside for the deflected shot and if he'd have put that one-on-one away from the mistake, that could have been one of the biggest *** house hat-tricks of all time.

We've been crying out for a dynamic formation for years... This reading is more exciting to me than SmogDane's browser history!

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

No blame on the keeper today, but it's troubling that we've not kept a clean sheet in any of our 6 games this season.

still alot better than last season, in the league anyway.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Fully deserved that win, but it's not a game that will live long in the memory.

Dijksteel, Fry and Morsy were good today.

Bola didn't rip up trees but he looked okay.

Plenty of positives today and plenty of room for improvement too.

Congrats Uwe for getting our first win of the season! 👏 

Well after an improved second half I think we were good value for the win...especially after getting that 2nd goal early on. Still didn't create that many good chances, though with better timing, luck etc. we could have had maybe 3 or 4.

Thought Barnsley were better technically, but for all their possession they hardly troubled Bettinelli. Even 12th man Langford couldn't do much to help them. After going 2-0 down their heads seemed to drop.

Failure to clear our lines resulted in a barely deserved penalty. Why we didn't just boot the ball down the pitch / out of touch I don't know. It looked like we were trying to play our way out of trouble...but with so many bodies packed into such a small area of the pitch (especially with our suspect passing) it was always likely to end in trouble.

Still not what you'd call a great performance (rain didn't help) but its another step along the path of progress, coupled with a confidence-boosting win, so overall very happy. #UTB!

• Like 2

Well glad that’s over. We do like to make it harder then it could be and again nearly shot ourselves in the foot. It’s 3 points and we go top half of the league but apart from a cracking first goal there was nothing I take comfort from. With Roberts coming back and NW return I hope we start to gel and improve. 
Let’s put a positive spin on it, only  beaten once in four games.... two points off the play offs,  

• Angry 1