• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to change my picture after looking through today's match gallery. I knew George would have to go at some point but never did I expect to see such a happy face in a Middlesbrough shirt for Marc Bol

If Akpom wasn't offside for the deflected shot and if he'd have put that one-on-one away from the mistake, that could have been one of the biggest *** house hat-tricks of all time.

We've been crying out for a dynamic formation for years... This reading is more exciting to me than SmogDane's browser history!

Posted Images

If Akpom wasn't offside for the deflected shot and if he'd have put that one-on-one away from the mistake, that could have been one of the biggest *** house hat-tricks of all time.

• Haha 5

Well done Warnock and the team for getting that 3 points at home in the league, no bad performances as such today I thought. Kind of feel like we needed them 3 points as the next two games are against Reading and Bristol city who are both flying. 

If we can get that Home form going I dont see a reason why we cant be upper mid table as away form is good, its just home we need to address it hopefully today was the start of that. 

Had to change my picture after looking through today's match gallery. I knew George would have to go at some point but never did I expect to see such a happy face in a Middlesbrough shirt for Marc Bola.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
46 minutes ago, thomas said:

Well done Warnock and the team for getting that 3 points at home in the league, no bad performances as such today I thought. Kind of feel like we needed them 3 points as the next two games are against Reading and Bristol city who are both flying. 

If we can get that Home form going I dont see a reason why we cant be upper mid table as away form is good, its just home we need to address it hopefully today was the start of that. 

That’s 5 points from 12 on offer not exactly upper league stats but it’s early days, as to say and with Roberts incoming, NW back in his seat and a bit of unity I could buy into that.. 

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Did not get to see game today . How did we set up please? Looked like a 4.3.1.2 maybe based on team sheet i seen at 2pm?

It was 3-5-2 in the end. Tav and Bola the wing backs

Decent performance but made hard work of it, bad miss by  Akpom, but did what good strikers do for the 2nd goal got to the the rebound first. Paddy's bang in form and Dijksteel is starting to look  like a good signing, great to see Fry play well, still don't  think we have seen the best of him and hopefully Warnock can get that out of him. Overall steady start to the season and I think and hope we'll keep improving .Another outstanding refereeing performance must have won his ref's badge out of a crisp packet. 

• Like 1