oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 2-1 (Howson, Akpom)

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

I haven't been able to watch unfortunately, how has bola played?

He's been okay, not significantly better or worse than others but then I think it's fair to say he hasn't been significantly tested by Barnsley. I certainly wouldn't take him out of the team on this performance when Johnson is the alternative.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to change my picture after looking through today's match gallery. I knew George would have to go at some point but never did I expect to see such a happy face in a Middlesbrough shirt for Marc Bol

If Akpom wasn't offside for the deflected shot and if he'd have put that one-on-one away from the mistake, that could have been one of the biggest *** house hat-tricks of all time.

We've been crying out for a dynamic formation for years... This reading is more exciting to me than SmogDane's browser history!

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Was just about to say before Maddo said it there but I think Fry has been really good today.

We've looked extremely comfortable at the back - im a little wary of getting carried away though because i think barnsleys confidence looks absolutely shot. They look like a team that haven't scored all season.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Shouldn’t we have just had a penalty?  It was handball after Bola’s cross I’m sure of it?

I must have missed that. Depends what kind of hand ball it was. I'm sure I heard they were gonna relax the handball rules this weekend though I don't know if that was the entire football league.

I hope Bola can get a run in the team and gain some confidence. I really think he could ‘do a Dijksteel’ and become a favourite if he does. From what I remember watching him last season he was good on the ball and could go past a player, put some decent crosses in aswell. He just needs to impose himself more on games.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

Morsy winning a lot of 50/50 balls which never usually seem to go our way. 

Morsy could become that leader in the middle that we haven't had since Leadbitter in my opinion.