oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 2-1 (Howson, Akpom)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to change my picture after looking through today's match gallery. I knew George would have to go at some point but never did I expect to see such a happy face in a Middlesbrough shirt for Marc Bol

If Akpom wasn't offside for the deflected shot and if he'd have put that one-on-one away from the mistake, that could have been one of the biggest *** house hat-tricks of all time.

We've been crying out for a dynamic formation for years... This reading is more exciting to me than SmogDane's browser history!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

Didn't look like a clear trip to me looked like he threw himself?

I think it was one of those where there was minimal contact - just enough to give him an excuse to fall over.

5 minutes of stoppage time. Barnsley with their tails up. Boro need to hang on here...or preferably get a 3rd.

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

Didn't look like a clear trip to me looked like he threw himself?

I think there's definitely contact, I thought Jonny got a touch on the ball but then Jonny himself didn't say anything about it, he certainly seemed himself to think it was a foul.