oneBoro Forum
Uwe

Boro v Barnsley 2-1 (Howson, Akpom)

On 9/30/2020 at 2:45 PM, Uwe said:

1) Will we win?

2) Should Johnson start? 

3) Is scone pronounced S-con or S-cone 

1. I want us too. Not sure we will though. 2-2 scoreline.

2. No, but he will.

3. Scone.

9 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

These are the kind of games that should be bread and butter for a manager like warnock. 

Is this your answer to Uwe's question 3?

• Haha 1

I know it is early doors but fourth game into the season, shocking home form to me indicates we really do need a win and probably a good tonic to beat a team that has tasted victory more times at The Riverside this year tham we have.

Thought long and hard about it but to me and for all the obvious reasons this is THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON............so far!!!!

Scon for me but often heard scone, mostly from long dead aunties living in Billingham when I had to endure visiting them with my folks (though my Dad was not so keen either)

2-0 win for me. We/warnock obviously wasn't fussed about progressing in the cup, so I'm not too worried about that game v Barnsley. We'll give a better showing of ourselves this time.

Plus, how often does it happen that when teams play each other twice in a short period of time, the losing team from the first game always seems to win the second game!

I'd pronounce it scon. Warmed up, with butter and sugar on. Mmm

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

2-0 win for me. We/warnock obviously wasn't fussed about progressing in the cup, so I'm not too worried about that game v Barnsley. We'll give a better showing of ourselves this time.

Plus, how often does it happen that when teams play each other twice in a short period of time, the losing team from the first game always seems to win the second game!

I'd pronounce it scon. Warmed up, with butter and sugar on. Mmm

Well that statement just put the mockers on us winning. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

S +

cone GIF

Poor kid - his scones are probably a bit crumbly after that.

• Haha 3

Team for me tomorrow is

Bettinnelli

Johnson

Fry

McNair

Dijksteel

Spence

Tavernier

Seville

Howson

Britt

Akpom

Would prefer Morsey in there but a great sub to have.

Think we will win 2-1

And it's s-con.

---------------------------Bettinelli

----------------Dijksteel - Fry - McNair

Spence - Morsy - Tavernier - Saville - Coulson

--------------------Fletcher - Akpom

• Like 1

----------------bettinelli

dijksteel----fry paddy johnson

------howson-------morsy

------------tav

roberts-------britt---------akpom

1 hour ago, Dynamo Kev said:

------howson-------morsy

------------tav

We need to sign Roberts first!

• Like 1

The side will be          

Bettanali

Spence.Dijksteel.Fry. McNair. Johnson

Howson.       Saville

Tav

Britt.         Akpom 

4 hours ago, Dynamo Kev said:

------howson-------morsy

------------tav

Warnock said he needs to train Roberts during international break to play

4 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

We need to sign Roberts first!

Other than that though, its a pretty good looking lineup.

Though I might swap McNair and Howson around, to give Paddy more chance to put in some crosses.