oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 2-1 (Howson, Akpom)

So after improved performances (going forward anyways) Boro face the Reds of Barnsley for the second time in under 3 weeks. 

The last outing which was at the Riverside too was a poor display in a very short lived league cup run and Barnsley ran out 2-0 winners with relative ease  

But surprisingly their league form is twice as bad as ours, considering they’ve only half the points that we do. 

THE GOOD

Barnsley uncertainty ahead of the game with Gerhard Struber 'on verge' of New York switch may affect their preparation for this game

THE BAD

BORO have not won a home game in the league in the last 11 attempts 

THE UGLY

Our  defending this season has been so ugly that on a dating website it works be described as having a ‘Great Personality’ 

BIG 3 Q’s

1) Will we win?

2) Should Johnson start? 

3) Is scone pronounced S-con or S-cone 

A VIEW FROM THE OTHER SIDE

just their score predictions so far  but not much confidence in their chances

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38266492

apologies for the shortness of this MDT thread but very busy at work and have to do this all on my phone

Over to you guys and gal’s 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to change my picture after looking through today's match gallery. I knew George would have to go at some point but never did I expect to see such a happy face in a Middlesbrough shirt for Marc Bol

If Akpom wasn't offside for the deflected shot and if he'd have put that one-on-one away from the mistake, that could have been one of the biggest *** house hat-tricks of all time.

We've been crying out for a dynamic formation for years... This reading is more exciting to me than SmogDane's browser history!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Ask a silly question :)....  it's a regional thing...both correct ..I like playing with words.. many hours of fun to be had trying to convince people a homophone is not what they think it is  

47 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Ask a silly question :)....  it's a regional thing...both correct ..I like playing with words.. many hours of fun to be had trying to convince people a homophone is not what they think it is  

Like to and two but only right when wright is proven rite.

• Like 1