oneBoro Forum

The oneBoro Predictions League Results and Table Thread

What is this sorcery. I can't buy a win these days. My five points would have scored a win against 16 other posters yet I run into one of three posters that have scored higher than me😪

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting at Round 4:   Some good scores all round, with @SmogDane and @AnglianRed grabbing a joint Manager of the Week award.

Removed   

Can I join the others, in saying you've done a great job in stepping in this year @Youngy228! Just hope everything is okay with @OldManGravz! If you can let us know if everything is ok, and if we

Posted Images

On 12/3/2020 at 10:00 AM, Borodane said:

What is this sorcery. I can't buy a win these days. My five points would have scored a win against 16 other posters yet I run into one of three posters that have scored higher than me😪

Your Goals For column says it all mate, absolute dreadful luck when it comes to opponents. Should start climbing soon though if you keep on scoring

1 hour ago, OldManGravz said:

Your Goals For column says it all mate, absolute dreadful luck when it comes to opponents. Should start climbing soon though if you keep on scoring

He’s the same every year OMG. He needs to learn how to defend. @Borodane needs to give Pulis a call 🤣🤣🤣

• 2 weeks later...

Round 13:

16081580589062544522390308545595.thumb.jpg.421fd1b2734e2672f3e05d15646c4bc2.jpg

There's a bit of a shift in the middle of the pack with a group of 4 teams, led by @trekkers, all jumping up two places at once. @AnglianRed's bye week couldn't have come at a worse time, as he drops 3 places. @nawoo suffered defeat at the hands of league leaders @Blanco and is this rounds biggest faller, dropping a massive 5 places! Elsewhere, there was movement at the bottom as @Borodane finally picked up another 3 points, moving up 2 places, however there is a 4 point gap between @SmogDane and @DanFromDownSouth that doesn't appear to be shortening any time soon

Round 14:

16081604903622574695593541909591.thumb.jpg.05b56153c4383afc52cd96023c011e93.jpg

After a low scoring round, there's a new leader in this race as @boro-unger beats @Raf smog to go top of the league, while @Blanco goes down in a surprise defeat to bottom half @xathras. Elsewhere, victories for @Youngy228 and @OldManGravz inch them closer to the top spot, and @Borodane makes it six points from two games, with his victory over @nawoo putting him to within 2 points of his compatriot @SmogDane. @DanFromDownSouth fell to defeat against @beanflickingchampion and fell three pthree this week, while @smogsterking the Inspirati was the highest climber, moving up two places.

• Like 1

Round 15:

16081629190248918988887523706361.thumb.jpg.050b841eaa5a321a96565e9c58f194ad.jpg

@boro-unger cements his place at the top of the table with a win against @smogsterking the Inspirati, increasing the gap from his nearest rival to three points. @Youngy228 continues his fight to regain top spot, moving into second with a high scoring win over @DanFromDownSouth. @Motor Mouth becomes the highest mover this week with what has to be the upset of the round, defeating @Blanco in his own back yard to climb three places, leapfrogging both the Danes in the process despite @Borodane continuing his unbeaten run following a 3 all draw with @xathras, who has steadily been making moves, jumping from 19th to 11th in recent recent under the radar. Not many big fallers this week, with @beanflickingchampion and @nawoo both dropping two places

• Like 1
On 12/19/2020 at 3:11 PM, boro-unger said:

#STOPTHECOUNT

I demand the OPL (oneBoro Predictions League) opens an investigation. I suspect BU hasn't been complying with FFP (Forestalling Fraudulent Predictions) regulations. 😁

I'm off Friday Saturday Sunday so next rounds will be posted then, will be for the week after. I'll get all scores tallied up at the same time too. Had a bit of a mad week 0r so and havent gotten round to it

• Like 2