oneBoro Forum

The oneBoro Predictions League Results and Table Thread

Just now, Maccarone said:

Thats superb Youngy,interestingly I'm in 7th but have the most correct predictions, defence letting me down.

Hopefully OMG is OK? He seems to drop in and out and we don't hear in between. 

Brilliant it's upto date, well done.

No worries - really keen to stress I was just trying to be help out.  OMG can do with them what he likes (including delete them and tell me where to go!)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting at Round 4:   Some good scores all round, with @SmogDane and @AnglianRed grabbing a joint Manager of the Week award.

Removed   

Can I join the others, in saying you've done a great job in stepping in this year @Youngy228! Just hope everything is okay with @OldManGravz! If you can let us know if everything is ok, and if we

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Youngy228 said:

No worries - really keen to stress I was just trying to be help out.  OMG can do with them what he likes (including delete them and tell me where to go!)

Well done Youngy I appreciate the work put in. I’m pretty sure I should be on 49 points as I didn’t get any points twice after victories. Unless there are no points if the opponent doesn’t predict?

10 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Well done Youngy I appreciate the work put in. I’m pretty sure I should be on 49 points as I didn’t get any points twice after victories. Unless there are no points if the opponent doesn’t predict?

I was doing them at work - I used a spreadsheet with a formula which seems to have failed on yours.

I will remote login now and make the changes needed!  Glad you were watching!!

15 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

I was doing them at work - I used a spreadsheet with a formula which seems to have failed on yours.

I will remote login now and make the changes needed!  Glad you were watching!!

Spotted a couple of errors in spreadsheet - will fix and reupload tonight.  Sorry!

19 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Spotted a couple of errors in spreadsheet - will fix and reupload tonight.  Sorry!

No need to apologise. Fair play to you for putting the tables together 👍