• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting at Round 4:   Some good scores all round, with @SmogDane and @AnglianRed grabbing a joint Manager of the Week award.

Removed   

Can I join the others, in saying you've done a great job in stepping in this year @Youngy228! Just hope everything is okay with @OldManGravz! If you can let us know if everything is ok, and if we

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Saturday 17th April needs to include games moved to early kick offs due to the change in fixture times for funeral. 

Maybe change the title of this Saturday games to say 12.30 instead of 3 pm ? @Youngy228

9 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

What a strange round!!  After alerting people to new start time for round - I forgot to predict.  Got a draw against another no show!

A sneaky 1-0 win against a no show for me. That’s how to win titles 😃

Fair play to you @Youngy228for putting in the graft to keep things going. I can’t believe that you forgot to predict. You must be kicking yourself 🙄

32 minutes ago, Blanco said:

A sneaky 1-0 win against a no show for me. That’s how to win titles 😃

Fair play to you @Youngy228for putting in the graft to keep things going. I can’t believe that you forgot to predict. You must be kicking yourself 🙄

Couldn’t believe it. Was sure I’d predicted!! Stupid error - not worthy of a point but I’ll take it!!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Youngy228 said:

What a strange round!!  After alerting people to new start time for round - I forgot to predict.  Got a draw against another no show!

I might as well have forgotten to predict. Managing to get 0 points when you remember to predict is some feat! 

• Haha 1

Due to early setting of Round and fixtures moving unfortunately Brentford and Norwich games didn't count.  Should have waited to start thread until nearer the start but just wanted to make sure all rounds up.  Better couple of pictures discarded than missing rounds.  Anyways apologies.

Edited by Youngy228
6 minutes ago, Blanco said:

You’re a harsh man @Youngy228 I top scored with a 6-0 win and got no points for it. Just because you are in second place 🤣🤣🤣

Oh dear!! Anything to win lol.  I’ll fix it now.  Been struggling with a migraine! Hopefully no other mistakes!!

• Thanks 1