oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OldManGravz

The oneBoro Predictions League Results and Table Thread

Damn! Still unbeaten and second on goal difference. 😵

Better throw some standard managerial clichés in there: its a long season...we're just taking it one game at a time...not getting carried away...haven't won anything yet...

21 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Damn! Still unbeaten and second on goal difference. 😵

Better throw some standard managerial clichés in there: its a long season...we're just taking it one game at a time...not getting carried away...haven't won anything yet...

I’m in my debut season. Off to a flyer. Couldn’t have asked for a better start but it’s a long season and not wanting to get carried away.  Hopefully will still be in a strong position after Christmas. 

Almost 3 weeks without an update .. 
Is everything ok, dude?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Almost 3 weeks without an update .. 
Is everything ok, dude?

I was wondering myself (mainly due to the lack of any further fixtures to predict).

Hope the old fella hasn't fallen ill or anything... 

Sorry dudes, I've been having issues with the laptop, I'll get them sorted tomorrow or Monday and get a few more rounds up

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OldManGravz said:

Sorry dudes, I've been having issues with the laptop, I'll get them sorted tomorrow or Monday and get a few more rounds up

They is no thread for tomorrow round 9

Rounds will start again from next week, nothing this week though. As I say I will catch it all up over the weekend or Monday 

36 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

Rounds will start again from next week, nothing this week though. As I say I will catch it all up over the weekend or Monday 

No worries...just glad you're okay!

Good stuff. Sure people happy to lend a hand if you need it mate. Glad everything ok

2 hours ago, OldManGravz said:

👍

Can we void the first 9 rounds and file them as pre season?

• Like 1

It should be fine my dudes, adding some new rounds now and then I will update the leagues