oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OldManGravz

The oneBoro Predictions League Results and Table Thread

Round 10:

20201117_181303.thumb.jpg.975cfa668f64854ebeb16dd522ec0ff0.jpg

A lot of no shows this week, all scoring that 3-0 loss. I suppose that was to be expected given the international break.

@Blanco retains top spot this week, and it's nice to see @Borodane continue his rise up the table, in a mostly static bottom half.

@nawoo and myself were the biggest losers this week, dropping 3 places each, while @trekkers bounced up to third in the table in style. 

@cyprusboro, @Youngy228, @xathras, @SmogDane, @beanflickingchampion, @nawoo, @Raf smog and @Essuuaitch.... I hope to see you all this coming week!

• Like 2

Great work OMG. Loving the new biggest winners/losers feature too 👍

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

Great work OMG. Loving the new biggest winners/losers feature too 👍

Thanks for the feedback Uwe!

I forgot to comeback and predict, cause when I originally wanted to, there were no rounds available. 

But am glad, that things are running again

... and I assumed the ib was a break as well .. 

So I guess I missed 2 rounds 😕

3 hours ago, SmogDane said:

I forgot to comeback and predict, cause when I originally wanted to, there were no rounds available. 

But am glad, that things are running again

Yeah it's been a bit of a disaster, I understand what has happened so far which Is why i tagged the people missing in the hopes of enticing them back. 

• Like 1

So annoyed I missed one week - however i am doing *** anyway 😜. I think a lot of the missing ones like me is didnt think there would be one. 

Any chance of getting some up or could I help with getting several up?

Wow glad this was my bye week as I would of missed. Didn't realize we were doing international. Then I did miss one as was mid week and didn't realise we were doing mid week games. So never came to this part of forum to do the predictions. So would appreciate it if you could tag us in the prediction threads when there is a round up 🙂

18 hours ago, xathras said:

So annoyed I missed one week - however i am doing *** anyway 😜. I think a lot of the missing ones like me is didnt think there would be one. 

Any chance of getting some up or could I help with getting several up?

I'm going to shot a couple up over this weekend mate now I have a few days to relax 

15 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

Wow glad this was my bye week as I would of missed. Didn't realize we were doing international. Then I did miss one as was mid week and didn't realise we were doing mid week games. So never came to this part of forum to do the predictions. So would appreciate it if you could tag us in the prediction threads when there is a round up 🙂

Will do mate, I'll try and updated the sticky thread on the main page also

• Like 1

On 11/21/2020 at 11:41 AM, OldManGravz said:

Will do mate, I'll try and updated the sticky thread on the main page also

Another idea would be to tag people in each thread so they get a notification that they've been tagged that would take the to the relevant thread.

E.g. when you put the thread up, and have the oneboro fixtures at the top, you could stick an @ symbol in front of everyones name without too much bother:

@OldManGravz v @boro-unger

Up to you of course, just something I'd thought of

7 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Another idea would be to tag people in each thread so they get a notification that they've been tagged that would take the to the relevant thread.

E.g. when you put the thread up, and have the oneboro fixtures at the top, you could stick an @ symbol in front of everyones name without too much bother:

@OldManGravz v @boro-unger

Up to you of course, just something I'd thought of

Good Idea, I'll update the next few rounds already up then carry on from now on

Round 11

20201202_213238.thumb.jpg.ce8f4b1a3123861136b25fd5ca73e076.jpg

@Blanco keeps his pace at the top of the league, but @Youngy228 takes advantage of @boro-unger's bye week to take second. Both BU and Youngy have a game in hand on top spot now.

Big movers this week: Myself, @AnglianRed, and @xathras have all jumped up 3 places this week, while @smogsterking the Inspirati has dropped by 3. @trekkers was the biggest mover this week, stepping on a big ol' snake and moving 5 in the wrong direction!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Round 12

20201202_223534.thumb.jpg.193e08da419f905c5c782a2d8e7dab9e.jpg

@Blanco remains top, with @boro-unger, myself and Uwe all within touching distance. Defeat for @Youngy228 by mid-table @Maccarone means he takes the biggest fall this week, down to fifth. @DurhamRed was the biggest mover this weekend, jumping up 3 places, and there were other moves at the bottom as @xathras beat @smogsterking the Inspirati and @Motor Mouth overcame bottom of the league @Raf smog

• Like 1