oneBoro Forum

The oneBoro Predictions League Results and Table Thread

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting at Round 4:   Some good scores all round, with @SmogDane and @AnglianRed grabbing a joint Manager of the Week award.

Can I join the others, in saying you've done a great job in stepping in this year @Youngy228! Just hope everything is okay with @OldManGravz! If you can let us know if everything is ok, and if we

Posted Images

Just now, Maccarone said:

Great stuff,fancy doing the next fixtures?

Just thought I'd try and help OMG out by doing the tables.  Hopefully he's ok to do the fixtures but could do them if not.  

18 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

Well done,thanks for the update, keeps  people interested and wanting to predict. 

Well done

Agree Macca well done Youngy 👍

On 25/01/2021 at 8:07 PM, Blanco said:

That’s better. Now it’s my turn to say “STOP THE COUNT” 😂😂😂

Hey, I was top last time I looked... STOP THE STEAL, STOP THE STEAL!

Oh, and thanks for helping out @Youngy228

• Haha 1

1990499008_Round26.thumb.jpg.695374e026e691bb7775a7b28d4a2295.jpg

A fantastic 4-2 win for @Blanco in a 1st v 2nd game against @Youngy228 to extend lead to 6 points.  

Elsewhere, a high scoring week for @trekkers winning 6-0 and @xathras who beat @DanFromDownSouth by 6-2.  

@Borodane has another good week winning 5-0.

@smogsterking the Inspirati moves up 2 places with a 5-2 win against @DurhamRed.  

No-one could separate @Maccarone and @boro-unger who drew 2-2. 

@ChipBarrington sneaks a 1-0 win to pick up all three points.

• Thanks 1

Uploaded the next few rounds which come thick and fast.  With the champions league/championship matches if we do Tuesday and Wednesday as separate rounds for next couple of weeks we have caught up to championship calendar from Round 33.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Youngy228 said:

Uploaded the next few rounds which come thick and fast.  With the champions league/championship matches if we do Tuesday and Wednesday as separate rounds for next couple of weeks we have caught up to championship calendar from Round 33.

Cheers Youngy! Great work.

I do hope Gravz is okay. Been a while since we've heard from him.