oneBoro Forum

The oneBoro Predictions League Results and Table Thread

4 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Cheers Youngy! Great work.

I do hope Gravz is okay. Been a while since we've heard from him.

Likewise - hopefully he will be back soon and can carry things on if he wants 👍

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting at Round 4:   Some good scores all round, with @SmogDane and @AnglianRed grabbing a joint Manager of the Week award.

Update I took over the updating of results/tables a few rounds ago and started doing it manually.  I didn't see the point in creating an automatic spreadsheet as I only ever intended doing a roun

Great work again @OldManGravz  👏👏👏 love it

Posted Images

Looks like mid table security for the 2012/13 champion. Can't seem to find the form that gave me the title. But I'll always have the memories. The trophy is still in one of my rooms 🙂 

8 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

Good high scoring draw Blanco,good game,good game as someone used to say.

Yes indeed Macca we scored as high as anyone in this round. I hope you haven’t put a wobble into my title charge 😃

On 2/25/2021 at 4:36 PM, Borodane said:

Looks like mid table security for the 2012/13 champion. Can't seem to find the form that gave me the title. But I'll always have the memories. The trophy is still in one of my rooms 🙂 

same with me...I was runner up to you. ☹️ Good old days hehe

6 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

Would just like to say without Youngy's intervention there would be no predictions league,  so a big thank you to him. 

Absolutely agree Macca. Well done Youngy 👍