oneBoro Forum

The oneBoro Predictions League Results and Table Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting at Round 4:   Some good scores all round, with @SmogDane and @AnglianRed grabbing a joint Manager of the Week award.

Update I took over the updating of results/tables a few rounds ago and started doing it manually.  I didn't see the point in creating an automatic spreadsheet as I only ever intended doing a roun

incorrect table

Posted Images

So scoring 5 would have earned me against 18/22 players. Of couse I end up against one of only three that scored 6 🙄

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Borodane said:

So scoring 5 would have earned me against 18/22 players. Of couse I end up against one of only three that scored 6 🙄

That’s unlucky alright @Borodane

38 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

And an 8-0 win to make it 8! 👀

The wobble has set in to my title charge with another draw.... and now I have to face the in form 8 in a row @DanFromDownSouth 😱

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I avoided reading warnocks post match interview over the weekend as I really couldn't be bothered, but just caught up today. This quote sums the man up in its entirety - “I am sure if you spoke to two or three they will say I was the problem. Because they blame everyone else don’t they? That’s natural for footballers. I am not the problem. I have to solve the problem.” He has lost 21 league games since becoming manager 50 games ago and not once has it ever been his fault. Not once has he raised his hands up to say he made the mistakes. It's always other people's faults and he's not even doing it subtly anymore. How anyone can like this man I will never know, he's essentially the Boris Johnson of football.  Also can't blame this "clique" he goes on about either. It's probably the group of players who are sick of playing percentage, luck based football instead of being able to show what they can actually do. 
    • I certainly wish I hadn’t mentioned it, I really didn’t expect such a big reaction and such venom from people on here.  
    • From memory he was in favour of that because at the time the PL clubs were willing to pay lower league teams money, was it not? So he was getting something out of it hence why he was in favour of it. But yes, your point is valid!
    • Now that would get me excited about watching Boro again! 👍
    • Karanka Part II... Plus I don't think he could squeeze his ego into the Riverside anyway.