oneBoro Forum

Bonkers For Boro

Hi everyone,

I've launched a Middlesbrough fan site and forum called 'Bonkers For Boro' which will focus on original, fan-led content such as interviews, analysis and brutal honesty.

No clickbait or rehashed transfer rumours!

If you're a Middlesbrough fan or are just looking to connect with fellow members of the Red Army then come and say hi! 

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/middlesbrough/forum/

You can also find us on Twitter - 

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

So...you signed up just to advertise your rival forum.

Nah, I'm good.

Did you expect him to advertise it telepathically?  🙂

If the lad is a Boro fan then best of luck to him with the new site 👍

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It's got a chatroom 👍

Could chat about a game in real time instead of posting stupid messages on a forum.

More comments like that, and you'll be joining Adam King Boro in OB exile...

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

That's a good question that I sadly don't have the answer to

I was really angry a few months ago. Really hated most people. Then I came off social media (I don’t count this forum as social media) and swapped the time I used to surf Facebook,  Twitter etc for podcasts and I honestly mean it when I say I’m much happier and more chilled now. 
I don’t miss it at all Although trying to log in to some sites is trickier as they’d rather use your Facebook account 

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I was really angry a few months ago. Really hated most people. Then I came off social media (I don’t count this forum as social media) and swapped the time I used to surf Facebook,  Twitter etc for podcasts and I honestly mean it when I say I’m much happier and more chilled now. 
I don’t miss it at all Although trying to log in to some sites is trickier as they’d rather use your Facebook account 

Good on you Uwe 👍

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

I've been treated for depression in the past, I only have close friends on Facebook and I try to stay away from Twitter as much as possible. 

Maybe I'm just a confrontational ***.

16 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

With this super new forum I wouldn't need this place any more 🙌

Yeah you would. OneBoro is your serotonin 😀