oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading 0-0

Sorry for the short but sweet MDT but am still working

So the mighty Boro fresh from the first victory  of the season they take on the in form team with 4 wins out of 4 and only conceded 1 goal (from ex Boro chubster Lee Tomlin) may be forgiven for thinking this game is a formality. However Boro are just unpredictable enough to get a result here as we do seem to be a bit of a bigger team winning our last 6 meetings against them in the league. 

Everyone should be happy with the signings we’ve made and hopefully this IB would’ve give them time to feel a little bit more. 

The BIG 3 Questions

1- Will Paddy Roberts for straight into the team?

2- Will Akpom make it 3 goals in three games

3- Is it ALWAYS brown sauce on a bacon sandwich or is red acceptable

Uwe’s hop tip 

BTTS @ 5/6

Uwe’s soft tip

Boro win 1-0 @ 6/1

Uwe’s crazy tip

Boro to miss a penalty 18/1

A view from the other side

https://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=187780

and their predictions

https://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=187775

Also we must never ever forget that this happened

Any way guys and girls it’s over to you 

• Like 5
  • Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you show me the quote by these ‘some one here’ saying they expect us to play like city or Barca please I’m interested to read it! In all honesty I’m tired of these arguments, I’m tired of see

Sorry for the short but sweet MDT but am still working    So the mighty Boro fresh from the first victory  of the season they take on the in form team with 4 wins out of 4 and only conceded

The club finished 4th, 2nd, 5th and 7th before last season in this division. Then we put a rookie in charge and we nearly get relegated, experienced manager in charge and we turn it around and win 50%

Posted Images

1- Will Paddy Roberts for straight into the team?

Yes. We need the creativity. He hugely improves our squad, and my Celtic-supporting neighbours think we've pulled off a bit of a coup getting him back.

I think he will, yes. I'm excited about the lad's potential, and he's nailed on to start with Fletcher out.

3- Is it ALWAYS brown sauce on a bacon sandwich or is red acceptable

As a vegetarian, I'm not best placed to answer that. However, I have brown sauce with a fry-up every time. Ketchup is a bit sweet for my tastebuds.

9 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

1- Will Paddy Roberts for straight into the team?

Yes. We need the creativity. He hugely improves our squad, and my Celtic-supporting neighbours think we've pulled off a bit of a coup getting him back.

I think he will, yes. I'm excited about the lad's potential, and he's nailed on to start with Fletcher out.

3- Is it ALWAYS brown sauce on a bacon sandwich or is red acceptable

As a vegetarian, I'm not best placed to answer that. However, I have brown sauce with a fry-up every time. Ketchup is a bit sweet for my tastebuds.

1 I think Roberts will start on the bench  

2 I think it’ll be three in a row for the lad  

3 As a fellow vegetarian, I’m with you on that. Ketchup is way too sweet and sickly. I like a bit of brown sauce on my veggie bacon sandwiches. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Veggie bacon sandwich.. Can you please repeat that, but slowly 🤷‍♂️

2 pieces of bread with a plant based vegan alternative to Bacon. Far better for the environment, far healthier, no gristle and very tasty.

Do you not have anything like that in Denmark?

8 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Yes Yes, we just don't call it bacon, cause it's not 😉

Call it Vacon then. It’s great and no animal cruelty is involved. 

Personally I really hate a Portmanteau. 

Edited by BillyWoofs_shinpad
17 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’ve got some in my fridge, here’s a photo. You probably call it something different in your native tongue. 

oh dear lord....

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’ve got some in my fridge, here’s a photo. You probably call it something different in your native tongue. 

B657672C-5ADE-4CFC-9E19-639028F38F24.jpeg

Have you tried 'This isn't bacon'? .. delicious!

• Angry 1
31 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Have you tried 'This isn't bacon'? .. delicious!

No, I’ll look out for that, there are so many new meat alternatives on the market now, whereas in the past it was either Quorn or Linda McCartney, What the Cluck is great from the Vegetarian Butcher so too are moving mountain burgers and the Naked range of sausages. Manufacturers are really tapping in to the demand for plant based alternatives. 

• Thanks 1