• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you show me the quote by these ‘some one here’ saying they expect us to play like city or Barca please I’m interested to read it! In all honesty I’m tired of these arguments, I’m tired of see

Sorry for the short but sweet MDT but am still working    So the mighty Boro fresh from the first victory  of the season they take on the in form team with 4 wins out of 4 and only conceded

The club finished 4th, 2nd, 5th and 7th before last season in this division. Then we put a rookie in charge and we nearly get relegated, experienced manager in charge and we turn it around and win 50%

Posted Images

On 10/15/2020 at 10:00 AM, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’ve got some in my fridge, here’s a photo. You probably call it something different in your native tongue. 

B657672C-5ADE-4CFC-9E19-639028F38F24.jpeg

If you don’t wish to eat meat in any shape or form, I get it, but why eat a alternative that is produced to look and taste what you oppose. We are genetically programmed meat eaters and lactose tolerant but if you prefer to be a gather rather then the hunter, enjoy..  

6 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

If you don’t wish to eat meat in any shape or form, I get it, but why eat a alternative that is produced to look and taste what you oppose. We are genetically programmed meat eaters and lactose tolerant but if you prefer to be a gather rather then the hunter, enjoy..  

Because that way I get to enjoy the taste of meat without the guilt or the colon damage. 

1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Lewis Wing not in squad. Has Warnock realised that he’s completely out of his depth at this level? Or is he injured?

Plenty of games in quick time, he will be included sooner rather than later

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I'm a Hunter and proud of it...Give me meat every time...Just make sure you knock its horns off and wipe its A**E 

2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Because that way I get to enjoy the taste of meat without the guilt or the colon damage. 

Not sure I would switch over to a unproven fungus food supplement grown in vats just yet...