• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you show me the quote by these ‘some one here’ saying they expect us to play like city or Barca please I’m interested to read it! In all honesty I’m tired of these arguments, I’m tired of see

Sorry for the short but sweet MDT but am still working    So the mighty Boro fresh from the first victory  of the season they take on the in form team with 4 wins out of 4 and only conceded

The club finished 4th, 2nd, 5th and 7th before last season in this division. Then we put a rookie in charge and we nearly get relegated, experienced manager in charge and we turn it around and win 50%

Posted Images

The BIG 3 Questions

1- Will Paddy Roberts for straight into the team?

I would hope so - assuming he's fit and hasn't been involved in any international matches.

2- Will Akpom make it 3 goals in three games

He's on a good run atm. Banking on Chuba to be blowing strong and leave the Royals feeling "brassed off".

3- Is it ALWAYS brown sauce on a bacon sandwich or is red acceptable

I'm an either or person. Depends what mood I'm in.

bacon GIF

i love bacon GIF by The Bachelor Australia

Back to the match, I am rather worried by this fixture. Reading have only conceded 1 goal in 4 games, while scoring 7. We usually struggle to break teams down at the best of times and unless they're suffering from altitude sickness or something, at having to come so far north, I fear they will give us a good going over.

Prediction: Boro 1 - 2 Reading

Edited by AnglianRed

Reading are on a decent run that will have to end at some point, they are overachieving at the moment but fair play to them. We are looking better game by game and haven't been outplayed this season and indeed looking likely to push on and improve. I think we will get a win and push on up the table and start looking like another promotion pushing Warnock side. Britt to open his account and Chuba to keep his streak going and a 25 yarder from Tav that comes off this time. 3-1 to Boro!

Massive game for the Boro and not because of facing the league leaders.

Not kidding myself that Reading are going to be the ones to beat but yes started well that is all.

We need to follow up with another home win and if we do I believe that we will all start to feel a lot more confident for the season to come.

Second home win of the season for me!

Ok time for a boost "Boro are back"

Game Day folks, a day where we put the frustrations of yesterday to one side and look to get behind the boys in red.

Think we will be witness to one of the best Boro performances in sometime (well perhaps a fortnight)!

Post like mad and blow those blues away!

Oh and in answer to the sarnie question I always have two rounds so tomato ketchup on one and "daddies" on the other.

34 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

We always beat Reading... but they actually look good this year and made some decent signings. Reckon they're due a close 2-1 win over us. 

We definitely CAN win this...we've got a chance.

I'm just not sure we will...