• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few months in, how are people finding the new consoles? I'm loving my ps5. The biggest improvement has definitely been load times. To be able to go from ps5 off to swinging around New York in Spi

Looking forward to dying light 2 next month personally

Man steam sales are my kryptonite. Oh that's a good deal I'll pick that up, will play that eventually... Knowing full well I'll never play it. My steam is absolutely full of games I've bought and

No point in me getting a PS5 when I plan on going to Canada to live in 2 years. I have so many games on Steam, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch that I haven't played yet, it seemsdaft to splash the cash now. Doesn't stop me really wanting one though! Lol

On 4/4/2021 at 6:59 PM, Red Rocket said:

No point in me getting a PS5 when I plan on going to Canada to live in 2 years. I have so many games on Steam, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch that I haven't played yet, it seemsdaft to splash the cash now. Doesn't stop me really wanting one though! Lol

Man steam sales are my kryptonite. Oh that's a good deal I'll pick that up, will play that eventually...

Knowing full well I'll never play it. My steam is absolutely full of games I've bought and then have never even installed lol.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Man steam sales are my kryptonite. Oh that's a good deal I'll pick that up, will play that eventually...

Knowing full well I'll never play it. My steam is absolutely full of games I've bought and then have never even installed lol.

Same here...though I'm a PC gamer.

I have a library of around 30 games, but I'm lucky if I play 3 or 4 on a regular basis. The rest are gathering digital dust.

11 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Same here...though I'm a PC gamer.

I have a library of around 30 games, but I'm lucky if I play 3 or 4 on a regular basis. The rest are gathering digital dust.

Oh I'm a PC gamer too, I currently have 326 games in my steam library 😄 at least 50% of them have never been touched, and probs another 25% have less than 1 hour in them lol.

• Haha 1

I got Humble Bundle for a while so I have a lot of games. 😂 Steam is the one I’m terrible for because their sales are insane. Just finished Song of Horror, which was a bit meh. 

2 hours ago, Brunners said:

Oh I'm a PC gamer too, I currently have 326 games in my steam library 😄 at least 50% of them have never been touched, and probs another 25% have less than 1 hour in them lol.

You sir have a problem...

Season 2 Get Help GIF by Living Single

8 hours ago, Red Rocket said:

I got Humble Bundle for a while so I have a lot of games. 😂 Steam is the one I’m terrible for because their sales are insane. Just finished Song of Horror, which was a bit meh. 

I'm currently juggling both AC Valhalla & Cyberpunk, as well as playing CSGO nightly. 

8 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

You sir have a problem...

Season 2 Get Help GIF by Living Single

scratching chappelles show GIF Got any of them cheap games?!

• Haha 2

What's been some gems that you've got cheaply but really enjoyed? 

Currently playing:

Trine co-op with my gf, Phasmaphobia, Staxel, My time at Portia, Serious Sam 

Persona 5, Replaying The Last of Us, Fall Guys, The Last Guardian (on PS4)

Pokemon Let’s go, Pokemon Shield, Animal Crossing, Breath of the Wild (Switch)

And finally Gears of War remastered on Xbox. 

22 hours ago, Brunners said:

I'm currently juggling both AC Valhalla & Cyberpunk, as well as playing CSGO nightly. 

scratching chappelles show GIF Got any of them cheap games?!

I loved cyberpunk. It's such a shame it released to such controversy. It's the number one reason Im glad I got my hands on a ps5, playing it on ps4 would have been painful! Though even then it was still crashing every hour. It crashed during the end game credits, really summed it up. 

8 hours ago, Red Rocket said:

Currently playing:

Getting games cheap on switch doesn't happen! At least not Nintendo first party games. They're the worst company in the world for ripping their customers off. 

10 hours ago, Red Rocket said:

Currently playing:

Cheap?

The Life is Strange games; LiS 1 is probably in my top 3 favourite games ever (along with Monkey Island (3 specifically)). 

If you can get Valheim in a sale I'd highly recommend that too. (TBH it's worth it at full price)

When looking away from AAA games, I like the "choices matter" style stuff. The Council was a really interesting one that I need to finish (had to reinstall windows before I finished it :()

Dreamfall Chapters is another.

Greedfall is one of the better AA story driven fantasy RPGs I've played in a while, so I'd highly recommend that too.

And finally, House Flipper - who doesn't like doing up homes? 😄

2 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

I loved cyberpunk. It's such a shame it released to such controversy. It's the number one reason Im glad I got my hands on a ps5, playing it on ps4 would have been painful! Though even then it was still crashing every hour. It crashed during the end game credits, really summed it up. 

I love cyberpunk too; I must admit I'm a bit biased because one of my best friends is a dev for CD Projekt Red, so I know all the hard work that went into it. Unfortunately it was still rushed and released a buggy mess. Thing people don't realise is they have history of this, Witcher 3 released a buggy mess too, only that wasn't possibly the most hyped game of the last decade lol.

• 1 month later...

Finally got a PS5 ordered from Game this morning after waiting in a looong queue (luckily I'm working from home today). Had to order a bundle with an extra controller and a t shirt though FFS :'D and a tenner delivery!

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Finally got a PS5 ordered from Game this morning after waiting in a looong queue (luckily I'm working from home today). Had to order a bundle with an extra controller and a t shirt though FFS :'D and a tenner delivery!

Nice one mate - love mine.  

• Like 1