oneBoro Forum

Next gen consoles

1 hour ago, Borolad1876 said:

Wow the ps5 really is out of this world, the gameplay is just awesome! Got the new spiderman game and it looks superb 

Have you got a 4k tv? I want to get one but can't really justify the cost when my regular HD tv is working fine

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few months in, how are people finding the new consoles? I'm loving my ps5. The biggest improvement has definitely been load times. To be able to go from ps5 off to swinging around New York in Spi

Looking forward to dying light 2 next month personally

Man steam sales are my kryptonite. Oh that's a good deal I'll pick that up, will play that eventually... Knowing full well I'll never play it. My steam is absolutely full of games I've bought and

Just got myself an X box series s today to compliment my ps5. If anyone hadn't seen, game are doing a deal where if you trade in a previous gen console you can get a series s for 99 quid at the most. Too good to turn down when I had a launch ps4 sitting around gathering dust.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

Just got myself an X box series s today to compliment my ps5. If anyone hadn't seen, game are doing a deal where if you trade in a previous gen console you can get a series s for 99 quid at the most. Too good to turn down when I had a launch ps4 sitting around gathering dust.

Interesting. I'd been wondering what to do with my old ps4. 

Do you need the original PS4 box? 

2 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Interesting. I'd been wondering what to do with my old ps4. 

Do you need the original PS4 box? 

Nope! Console, a controller, charging cable, HDMI cable and power lead. I took mine in all loose and the hdmi cable didn't work for them but they still took it anyway

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

Nope! Console, a controller, charging cable, HDMI cable and power lead. I took mine in all loose and the hdmi cable didn't work for them but they still took it anyway

Now all you have to do is actually hunt down a still open GAME. All of mine keep closing >=(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 11:54 PM, Brunners said:

Now all you have to do is actually hunt down a still open GAME. All of mine keep closing >=(

Try sports direct. They’re starting to pop up in there, weirdly, as they know own Game

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 5:45 PM, Brunners said:

That's great! I just started the Ireland arc and am thoroughly enjoying that too.

Finally finished AC valhalla the other day. 200 hours it took, and for 2 and a bit months it's been the only game I've played. Safe to say I enjoyed it once I'd got over the daft controls.

Now starting on Sniper Contracts 2. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Youngy228 said:

Anyone playing anything good?  Got a ps5 on launch and picked up a series x last month for £30 a month on my phone bill.

Picked up resident evil 8 and tales of arise in the sales. Complete re8 in 2 days it was excellent! Tales is very taste specific, it's an old school jrpg ala final fantasy/dragon quest but I'm very into it. Battle system is great. 

Other Than that just counting down the days till horizon forbidden west!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BoroJake said:

Looking forward to dying light 2 next month personally

Loved the first one. Really good zombie game. I remember being terrified when the sun started going down and having to race for the tower. 

I'm playing Hitman 3 at the minute. Love the modern hitman games (and the older ones. They just lost their way with absolution a bit). 

1 hour ago, boro-unger said:

Loved the first one. Really good zombie game. I remember being terrified when the sun started going down and having to race for the tower. 

I'm playing Hitman 3 at the minute. Love the modern hitman games (and the older ones. They just lost their way with absolution a bit). 

Yh - I enjoyed new Hitman

Im playing the New Halo infinite on series X and its pretty good.  I have always found the campaign on any of the Halo series of games is a little bit bigger than most fps games and this one is no exception.  The best bit is that its free on Game Pass too.

Ive also spent most of the past year playing Destiny2 and the new expansion 'The Witch Queen' is due out next month.