oneBoro Forum

Bristol City v Boro 0-1 (Saville)

If Britt isn't fit it will be interesting how NW sets us up. He clearly won't be going gung ho down at Ashton Gate and will look to keep things tight as he did against Reading and avoid being picked apart. Chuba as a lone Striker with Roberts and Tav out wide with four at the back?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UTFB! Saville and Johnson excellent tonight. Wood up front - a clear message to Gibson and Bausor 

Progress. Unmistakeable progress. We're getting more solid defensively and more slick in our passing. The signs are more positive than they have been for a while. And Roberts could be immense for us i

I think it's more just a case of him playing back in his favoured position. He clearly can't play left side of either a back 4 or a back 5. When he's played central or on the right he goes back to loo

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Can the club actually stream this match with it being on Sky Red Button?

It's a joke that they don't allow pubs to show the red button games.

They can stream all games at the moment, can't they?   You just have to pay separately for the Saturday 3pm away games if you've got your code from a season card purchase.  I think that's how it works anyway.

10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

They can stream all games at the moment, can't they?   You just have to pay separately for the Saturday 3pm away games if you've got your code from a season card purchase.  I think that's how it works anyway.

I'm sure it excluded matches shown on Sky too, but I'm not sure whether red button matches count

38 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm sure it excluded matches shown on Sky too, but I'm not sure whether red button matches count

Someone asked on twitter and the club replied that it will be shown on the clubs streaming platform too

On 10/18/2020 at 4:10 PM, boro-unger said:

Bristol City v Middlesbrough

Tuesday 20th October 2020

19:45  19:00  19:45

Intro

Welcome to the Bristol City Match Day thread - Special puzzle edition!

Enter your answers in a post in the thread. Whoever gets ALL three of the answers right is the winner! (of nothing - well, I'll like your post). Good Luck puzzlers!

Wordsearch

How many word are there in the wordsearch related to Middlesbrough and/or Bristol City? (You just have to enter a number as your answer, you don't have to type all the words you find.). Words can be upwards, downwards, left to right, or right to left...

wordsearch.jpg.ea1bc16ec6ffbe438c7cbf5affd51263.jpg

Crossword

Complete the clues to give 5 words related to Boro or Brizzle. Type all 5 words into your post as such.

1.       Answer

2.       Answer

3.       Answer

4.       Answer

5.       Answer

crossword.thumb.jpg.8b1dac267021ad9eb0be8d29d77f9243.jpg

Spot the Ball

An old favourite - pick the grid number where you think the ball is!

1088786923_Spottheballtemplateborovbristolanswer.thumb.jpg.4999dd18b2277b5acd90dae32f624399.jpg

Talking points

- The football game. Talk about the football game!

- What is your favourite puzzle?

Disappointed no fans allowed in, as living in Plymouth this is the one game I could get to,But saying that Its also the one place I've been threatened, as I went into "The Robins" with a Boro shirt on(I didn't know it was the clubs watering hole before games),Their strips Red so it took a while for them to realise, when they did, it all kicked off,The landlord told me to leave,as I'd just got a pint I refused until it was gone,Left Brissle with a point to,Which I would settle for tonight

Edited by Barnaby
missing punctuation
  • Like 2