oneBoro Forum

Bristol City v Boro 0-1 (Saville)

2 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Come on guys, you're not doing very well at the puzzles!

Didn't want to spoil it for everyone else, but I spotted seven words in the grid - which is a very good one, by the way:

Warnock
Sessegnon
Ashton Gate
Red Faction
Tavernier
Bola
Dean Holden

I also reckon the ball is in in square A3, and our player is blithely charging towards the City goal without realising it's behind him. It seems like a fitting metaphor for the last few years.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UTFB! Saville and Johnson excellent tonight. Wood up front - a clear message to Gibson and Bausor 

Progress. Unmistakeable progress. We're getting more solid defensively and more slick in our passing. The signs are more positive than they have been for a while. And Roberts could be immense for us i

I think it's more just a case of him playing back in his favoured position. He clearly can't play left side of either a back 4 or a back 5. When he's played central or on the right he goes back to loo

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Disappointed no fans allowed in, as living in Plymouth this is the one game I could get to,But saying that Its also the one place I've been threatened, as I went into "The Robins" with a Boro shirt on(I didn't know it was the clubs watering hole before games,Their strips Red so it took a while for them to realise, when they did, it all kicked off,The landlord told me to leave,as I'd just got a pint I refused until it was gone,Left Brissle with a point to,Which I would settle for tonight

Checking back we have a very good history in this fixture 

Got Bausor fairly easily in addition to others, but then thought other words could be in Welsh or Polish, so left it to experts....Robins play open game, so any result possible, but think we could sneak it if we can avoid conceding early...going for a 0-1 goalfest with a new name on scoresheet 

Well thats a bit different - nice one BU!

Word Search

Top to Bottom: Warnock, Red Faction, Tavernier

Bottom to Top: Sessegnon, Ashton Gate, Bola

Right to Left: Dean Holden, Bausor

Diagonal: Akpom

Crossword

2 Across: Cotterill

4 Across: Robson

5 Across: Coulson

1 Down: Robins

3 Down: Lansdown

Spot the Ball

Given where the goalie's looking, (and how our player is smiling), I'm gonna go with L3.

On to the game: I think we can expect a repeat of the Reading game. Very tough, probably very few chances at either end. Its either gonna be another 0-0, or Bristol will sneak a 1-0 win.

Edited by AnglianRed

Cracking OP! I’m saying the ball is K3. Judging by the keepers face, there’s three balls in that square...

Don’t know why, but I predicted 0-3 to us on the super6... The more I think about it, the less optimistic I get. So I’ve stopped thinking about it.

UTB

6 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

Didn't want to spoil it for everyone else, but I spotted seven words in the grid - which is a very good one, by the way:

Warnock
Sessegnon
Ashton Gate
Red Faction
Tavernier
Bola
Dean Holden

I also reckon the ball is in in square A3, and our player is blithely charging towards the City goal without realising it's behind him. It seems like a fitting metaphor for the last few years.

3 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Well thats a bit different - nice one BU!

Word Search

Top to Bottom: Warnock, Red Faction, Tavernier

Bottom to Top: Sessegnon, Ashton Gate, Bola

Left to Right: Zip, Zilch, Nada

Right to Left: Dean Holden, Bausor

Crossword

2 Across: Cotterill

4 Across: Robson

5 Across: Coulson

1 Down: Robins

3 Down: Lansdown

Spot the Ball

Given where the goalie's looking, (and how our player is smiling), I'm gonna go with L3.

On to the game: I think we can expect a repeat of the Reading game. Very tough, probably very few chances at either end. Its either gonna be another 0-0, or Bristol will sneak a 1-0 win.

There's at least one more you're both missing for sure.

• Thanks 1

We are not nor have been recognized as a goal scoring team and I don’t see where a goal will come from. I don’t know much about our club or team anymore and I wouldn’t  guess as to what will happen game to game. It could  be a tight game, boring or we could get a hammering who knows... 

• Like 1